Weidman Is Going To Annihilate Mousasi!!!!

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
The Chris will be back with a mad vengeance and all of it will be taken out on Gegard!!!!

Dude after neck surgery and what Rockhold and Romero did to him,i am surprised he is still alive...

I just reached Gegard for comment...

Gegard%2BMousasi%2BCover.gif

Thank u t.s....was waiting for that kiss of death post on their fighter..

As a great supporter of Gegard Mousasi, thank u again.

The Chris' time has come and gone. He will continue to fall down the ladder, eventually winding up as a brief, odd anomaly. Facts.

Big fight for Chris and Gegard.I hate to see them fight because Im a fan of both.

After all the surgeries,specifically the neck surgery and the two beat downs in a row Im going with my boy Mousasi.

Mousasi was stuffin Illir Latifi shots with ease and he will stuff Weidman as well.

Easy win for Gegard.

Weidmen is still my boy but Gegard is going to stomp him.

And TS is from NY... I'll help him:

Mousasi Is Going To Annihilate Weidman!!!!

Chris is done. Hes too slow, and Gegard is gonna tune him up. I just don't see Weidman being able to secure takedowns against Gegard very easily, and Gegard is gonna pick him apart standing.....

Im a Canadian of Germanic heritage, were known for efficiency and quality of work but really it stems from us being lazy and rather be at a beer-gardens then havn to work harder/longer then we have to.

So in that context im just gonna quote myself...

Meh timing of this fight sucks and i think its a absolutely stupid fight from Weidman's perspective.

im not convinced Chris is Physically healthy enough nor is his mental state/confidence anywhere close to be where it needs to be to actually compete with Mousasi who i think is finally hitting his stride and is healthy and idk his ambition and motivation levels just seem to finally be where they need to be to really get the most out of him.

He has finally ditched that laissez-faire attitude he has had to his fights and his career.

2017 could finally be his breakout year.

As for Chris he is coming back to soon and against the wrong guy at the wrong time.

Picking Mousasi by finish

This is a very interesting fight. Could go either way. Will probably go to a UD for Weidman but I did not see Weidman getting finished in his last two fights. That's the problem when you become UFC champion. The more you fight, the more your weaknesses are exposed to up and coming contenders.

Will not be an easy fight but I still got Chris.

Back