No way!....Sage earned more than Khabib in most recent fights?

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I am totally baffled.
I was just looking at some of the fighters earning and see that Sage earned $60,000 + $2500(Reebok) for his latest loss to Mickey Gall.
AND
Khabibi made $52,000 + $5000(Reebok) for his 205 win over MJ

Am I missing something?

What the heck was Tony talking about wanting to earn as much as Khabibi for their fight?
Where the heck would Khabibi have gotten $200,000 to pay Tony?....Organized crime connections?

Either The Eagle was getting massive PPV cut or he renegotiated for 6-7X pay increase.

Lol Khabib is not a huge star as people make it seem.

If he was so big why wasn't he headlined a PPV?
Cos no-one will watch.

I am totally baffled.
I was just looking at some of the fighters earning and see that Sage earned $60,000 + $2500(Reebok) for his latest loss to Mickey Gall.
AND

Am I missing something?

What the heck was Tony talking about wanting to earn as much as Khabibi for their fight?
Where the heck would Khabibi have gotten $200,000 to pay Tony?....Organized crime connections?

Either The Eagle was getting massive PPV cut or he renegotiated for 6-7X pay increase.
Dem russian connections
main_thumb.jpg

Muslims don't spend money on beer, strippers, drugs so they have a little extra to go around, you know?

I am totally baffled.
AND

Am I missing something?

I dont think the purses are encompassing everything,ive heard cormier say purses no longer exist

Shows how pathetic the ufc is, kid can't sell anything on ppv and he's not even great. They're paying him for his age and his gorgeous face

You guys really are gullible enough to believe those reported payouts still aren't you?

Because MMA comunity is full of womans or full of gays...

<{fry}>

Khabib just renewed his contract after that fight.

Honestly, I understand Ferguson wanting a payday, but its kind of weird for him to use Khabib as a bargaining chip saying he wants to make the same as him. I think that's why Dana was so against it in the beginning. Khabib actually rode out his old contract before he negotiated a new one.

Muslims don't spend money on beer, strippers, drugs so they have a little extra to go around, you know?

I'm going to counter this stereotype with: I'll take beer strippers and drugs over blowing myself up.

Eh... All the muslims I know buy all those things. They just don't spend money on bacon.

I am totally baffled.
AND

Am I missing something?

I am totally baffled.
AND

Am I missing something?

that's just their disclosed fight purse. sounds like khabib has a great UFC deal of tony was asking for the same deal and dana said no.

Eh... All the muslims I know buy all those things. They just don't spend money on bacon.

Are you sure you arn't confused, maybe they are Jews?

Anyway, Kabib no spend money on those things

Back