Rockhold vs Whittaker??? Surely

Spagetz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Seems after Weidman vs Mousasi was made, the only fight left to make in the middleweight division is Rockhold vs Whittaker? i feel Whittaker is not being respected and getting the fights he deserves. Should he get rockhold, it could be his shot for the title if he impresses.

i agree, i'm serious, and don't call me Shirley

Winnable but touch fight for Whittaker, if he could touch that glass jaw he could put Luke out.

What about Rockhold vs Romero? Because Bisping needs knee surgery and will be inactive for several months

Seems like a good fight to make. There are not a lot of options for Whitaker right now. Maybe Anderson if he beats Brunson. But that is a long time for Whitaker to be without a fight.

My two favourite fighters in the division. I don't think Whittaker is ready for the jump but in saying that he is next in line and the only fighters ahead of him are killers.

Would be a very exciting fight.

Who? Vs who??
giphy.gif

If Jacare is fighting Boestch

Rockhold might as well fight Jotko

Seems after Weidman vs Mousasi was made, the only fight left to make in the middleweight division is Rockhold vs Whittaker? i feel Whittaker is not being respected and getting the fights he deserves. Should he get rockhold, it could be his shot for the title if he impresses.
I don't think Whittaker would get a shot before Jacare would.

I was hoping Whittaker got the Weidman fight. I felt that was his best chance to beat a top 5 besides Bisping who I think he matches up well with. He just had surgery so maybe he gets Gastelum if he beats Belfort or Andy if he beats Brunson.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back