First time 2 BJJ whitebelts headline a card

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Yep you guessed it, in 2017, women are headlining a PPV in 1 dimensional fighters Holly Holm & Germaine de Randamie for a shallow division created for a chick who is accused of steroids. On top of that, Holm is on a 2 fight losing streak.

How the fuck did it come to this?

Basically UFC is now catered to females and these guys:

woman-on-a-pedestal.jpg

they are strong independent woman who don't need no man

Your thread now caters to dat ass. BEAT IT KID

Last edited:
The UFC has proven time and time again "you can't judge a card by the names on the card." The media refused to promote UFC206 and it turned out to be one of the best cards of the year.

Be neutral and just enjoy the sport. Don't look for heroes to live vicariously through them.

The UFC has proven time and time again "you can't judge a card by the names on the card." The media refused to promote UFC206 and it turned out to be one of the best cards of the year.

Be neutral and just enjoy the sport. Don't look for heroes to live vicariously through them.

Good job falling for the UFC hype hook, line and sinker.

Would you buy a random Bellator or WSOF card for $60? They might have good fights

Good job falling for the UFC hype hook, line and sinker.

Would you buy a random Bellator or WSOF card for $60? They might have good fights
I have never bought a single UFC card. I don't buy anything I can get for free, and if I couldn't get it for free, I would not care (in today's world, if you can't get a thing for free, then it is most likely not worth having).

But that is not the point, the point is too many fans are on some "this card sucks, just look at who is fighting on it" mentality. It is a very closed minded approach, based on fans thirst for hero worship.

Let us wait until the card is over to judge it.

It's happened lots of times I'm sure. Not everyone trains BJJ.

I have never bought a single UFC card. I don't buy anything I can get for free, and if I couldn't get it for free, I would not care (in today's world, if you can't get a thing for free, then it is most likely not worth having).

But that is not the point, the point is too many fans are on some "this card sucks, just look at who is fighting on it" mentality. It is a very closed minded approach, based on fans thirst for hero worship.

Let us wait until the card is over to judge it.

Props, I don't buy cards either.

It's perfectly acceptable to judge cards before they're over though. UFC customers aren't paying top dollar for cards with mediocre star power. They can just watch Bellator for free if that was the case

LOL, at you fellas that hate women. But, some of us actually like them.

Sorry, but this is not what I picture in my mind as the ideal fight. Carry on, though.

xO2ea.gif

Dem white belts would whoop your arse.......beat it nerd!

Yeah two kickboxers going at it........ Brutal.

This isn't metamoris.

So what? Fighting is more than BJJ. You don't even have to have high-level BJJ to be a good grappler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back