The REAL UFC! F**** Reebook, Fox, Anik, WME!

wrestlefan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is still the real UFC to me, damnit! If you like the modern incarnation you can GTFO!

306383239.xyience-logo.jpg

lol.gif

Chuck-Liddell-UFC-54-450x260.jpg

Great sponsers.
condom-depot.jpg

Tapout-crew.jpg

Dana+White+Joe+Rogan+4th+Annual+Spike+TV+2006+5gIdCCRVgsBl.jpg

Dad jeans, Rogan with hair, and a 'slimmer' Dana White.

goldbergrogan.jpg

GettyImages-79079891.0.jpg

Mike_Goldberg_UFC_Lead_Commentator.jpg

I can't be alone. Anyone else miss these days?

20081001083723_franklinbig.JPG

Last edited:
Especially the last pic. Franklin rocks.

My wife and I were watching a PPV forget which one at home and got a little drunk. When I woke up in the morning my wife said "Did I book us a trip to Las Vegas for UFC 92?" I said "Now that you mention it yeah I think I recall ordering tickets online." Our first trip to Vegas and that was an amazing card with 3 main event worthy fights.

Random story... I work in hardware industry and last week I had a meeting with the owners of Dynamic Fastener. It took me a few moments to remember why it sounded so familiar. Then I remember this:
dynamic.jpg

This is still the real UFC to me, damnit! If you like the modern incarnation you can GTFO!

lol.gif

Great sponsers.
condom-depot.jpg

Tapout-crew.jpg

goldbergrogan.jpg

Fuck yeah motherfucker!!! Fuck this new corporate UFC, fat ass hypertension Dana and his Hollywood pussies can lick my hairy nut sack. JUST BLEED!!!!!!!!
<{JustBleed}>

Anyone who wears those tapout or affliction shirts needs to get roundhouse kicked in the face.

Also the face the pain and gladiator music was atrocious and made the sport seem like a joke full of retarded meatheads only.

This is like a heemman thread with dudes. I can't wait for Reebok to be gone, and bring Goldey back!

I liked the intro that mixed several historic fights. Iirc it started with Ken going for Royce's legs on an abandoned building or something, and with the hits parts of the wall and floor would break and the Ocaton would emerge or something.

I enjoyed it then, I enjoy it now.

Back when the ring girls were hot and we got good fights for free on Spike TV ....., good times mostly.

Although it was not easy explaining to friends I was trying to get interested in MMA , as to why guys had an ad for 'Condom Depot' on their ass !!!!! ...:confused:

- I think I lost a few people there

lol.gif

Great sponsers.
condom-depot.jpg

Tapout-crew.jpg

goldbergrogan.jpg

virtual_hug.gif

you can't beat the original intro. The gladiator music followed by 'Face the pain'.

It'd get you so pumped. I'd almost fill the room with uppercuts!!!

Franklin...the true MW GOAT!

One thing I don't miss is tapout, affliction, and the other merchandise that made people look like they've just been to a nickleback concert. In saying that reebok clothing is a fucking joke. I've got a few shirts and the quality is bargain bin stuff. Reebok was once something decent, now it's something I'd expect to buy at kmart.

Bring back 'face the pain!'

Back