Kelvin Gastelum is becoming one of my favourite fighters...

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Seeing him go up in weight and fight monsters much bigger than him is super exciting. Just look at this

""

Awesome

Definite kudos to him for taking on these big MWs. Kennedy is huge and the size deifference between KG and Belfort in that picture is crazy (lighting...angles...blah blah blah).

Sucks that Kelvin was pretty much forced to move up. Hopefully the size difference doesn't hurt his chances at MW.

According to sherdawgers he's to fat. Would not bang.

I didn't think he was that small, height-wise... Geez.

Seeing him go up in weight and fight monsters much bigger than him is super exciting. Just look at this

""

Awesome

Yes, let's give him credit for being bad at one of the most important aspects of his job. undisciplined fat fuck.

Post TrT Vitor is an easy fight for Fatselum

I have been on this train since tough. I like this guy. Very gritty fighter with a high ceiling.

I also enjoy the MW Kelvin. Hes an undersized MW but honestly he probably better off at 185 then his missed weight depleted 170 form. Looked faster and more energized vs Kennedy.

And he's pretty exciting too.
This kid has been exciting to watch since TUF!

Wasn't he picked last!?

I'm hoping he gets a shot at the strap down the road. Vitor ain't no joke, with or w/o the juice, and KG is often all-too-willing to take shots.

I hope Kelvin is able to figure out a plan and stick to it. Recently, I've noticed a lot of threads hating on BJ for doing exactly this early in his career.

Judging by how much fat he carried at 170 it's his own fault he couldn't make the weight. That being said, he's definitely a badass..."mini Cain" is a fitting nickname!

To be fair, they've angled the camera to make him appear a lot smaller than he really is.

You mean former Monsters.

IMG_0069.JPG

Has Vitor admitted to what he was on in 1997?

Better yet, the list might be shorter if he said what he wasn't on.

Gastrointestelum is better than I gave him credit for, I didn't think he'd beat Kennedy down the way he did.

Hes not going up in weight. Due to his lack of discipline and lack of professionalism hes forced to fight at MW

Back