I think Tito is right about Chael

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

When Chael was fighting Silva and Jones he used the story about his father in pre-fight interviews. He said he told his father he would be champion. I don't think (maybe I'm wrong) he specified he'd beat Tito.

If Tito was world champ at the time, Chael should have specified.

I'm like 70/30 that Chael is being honest. If he wasn't such a bullshit artist, it would be easier to believe.

TS is a woman. Has half a thought in her head and puts half of that on paper and expects everyone to know what the fuck she's talking about.

be gone you bitch

I always thought the story was he told his father he'd become the world champion, and the champion at the time happened to be Tito Ortiz

So while the actual promise was to be the champion, he would still be technically beating the "champion"

Literally every time he told that story he specified he was talking about Tito and that he told his father as much. Every time.

I've always thought it was BS too, but who cares.

Anyway, watch this.

Roid rage?
Or to get some attention?

TS is a woman. Has half a thought in her head and puts half of that on paper and expects everyone to know what the fuck she's talking about.

be gone you bitch

LOL! Savage :D

I've always thought it was BS too, but who cares.

Anyway, watch this.

Roid rage?
Or to get some attention?

Was this the first time Chael used the word "fuck"???

When Chael was fighting Silva and Jones he used the story about his father in pre-fight interviews. He said he told his father he would be champion. I don't think (maybe I'm wrong) he specified he'd beat Tito.

If Tito was world champ at the time, Chael should have specified.

I'm like 70/30 that Chael is being honest. If he wasn't such a bullshit artist, it would be easier to believe.

What the motherfuck are you talking about

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Back