Wonderboy summons Sage Northcutt simply by impersonating him

Lol...polite Southern boys stick together?

Sage does seem to have a pretty good attitude even considering his losses.

I don't undestand how Woodley can hate white people while being around those two.

Sage and Wonderboy are so lovable, imo.

I don't undestand how Woodley can hate white people while being around those two.

It can be tough to love somebody you have to punch in the face, cognitive dissonance and all that shit. Sometimes it's easier just to find any reason to hate your opponent. I suspect that's what's going on with Woodley.

The game was pretty funny. And Tyron seemed to warm up with Wonderboy a bit. Cool video.

For Mighty Mouse, he should have dropped to his knees and done everything while short

Should have faked the leg break for Anderson

And needed to crack a beer as Cowboy

Tyron has Sherdog in his back pocket, y'all being played

Tyron has Sherdog in his back pocket, y'all being played
Quinton+Rampage+Jackson.png

You can tell Tyrone harbours feelings of resentment towards Northcutt.

Sages chin arrives everywhere 5 minutes before him

They all seem like nice guys to me.

Why are they still putting so much effort into promoting Sage when it's obvious he's a dud, he has 10 fights and he just lost to a guy who had never faced someone with an mma win before. He basically lost to a 0-0 fighter.

I have nothing against him but I don't see why they still shoehorn him into everything when there's plenty of young fighters who are competing at an elite level.

Because Woodley doesn't hate White people.

Back