Chris Weidman vs Gegard Mousasi Set for UFC 210 in Buffalo

CC27

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.newsday.com/sports/mixed...mousasi-set-for-ufc-210-in-buffalo-1.12983637

Gegard Mousasi has spent the past two months calling out every top UFC middleweight to fight him.

Those callouts can stop now.
Chris Weidman will fight Mousasi at UFC 210 in Buffalo on April 8, UFC officials said Thursday.

“Once I heard he was calling me out, I said let’s give this guy what he wants,” Weidman said. “Mow I’m going to throw this guy a beating.”

It is the first official fight announcement for the pay-per-view event as the UFC returns to Buffalo for the first since UFC 7 on Sept. 8, 1995.

Mixed Martial ArtsWeidman's UFC history
Weidman, a 32-year-old Serra-Longo fighter from Baldwin, is a former middleweight champion is on a two-fight losing streak. Weidman (13-2, 9-2 UFC) last fought at UFC 205 in November at Madison Square Garden, losing by third-round knockout via a flying knee by Yoel Romero.

Mousasi (41-6-2, 8-3) went on a four-fight winning streak in 2016, including three straight by stoppage. He last fought on Nov. 19 and beat Uriah Hall by first-round TKO.

It will be the second fight for Weidman in his home state after lobbying since 2013 to get mixed martial arts legalized in New York.

This will be the fourth UFC event in New York since the state legalized MMA last March, fulfilling the promise of former UFC chairman Lorenzo Fertitta to bring four events to the state in each of the first three years once the law passed. UFC 205 took place in Manhattan last November, followed by UFC Fight Night Albany in December. UFC 208 is scheduled for Feb. 11 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

WAR MOOSSE !!!

Hope he beats the Chris into the Shadow Realm
giphy.gif

source.gif

Go Moose, but it'll be sad for W-Man if he looses 3 in a row.

BUT, Moose train must continue!

Nice. Mousasi by tdd and lighting teh chris on the feet.

Ohhhh shit thats good.

OMG go Mousasi USADA is on his side . Weidman Will be destroyed

Gegard by Weidman being post-USADA.

Good fight!

Now lets get DC / Rumble, Bisping / Romero on the card! And of course a typical WMMA fight.

So when Mousasi beats him everybody is going to say Weidman was washed up right?

Chris is going to dominate Mousasi don't see mousasi stopping Weidman's takedowns, will look like Moose vs King MO but more ground and pound from Chris.

It would seem Wiedmans return win fight streak will have to wait a while longer.

Chris will kill him and destroy Gegard's dream of becoming a champion

War my boy

Chris is going to dominate Mousasi don't see mousasi stopping Weidman's takedowns, will look like Moose vs King MO but more ground and pound from Chris.
Yo know King Mo fight was 6 years ago do you think Mose didnt improve?

Damn, you beat me by 4 minutes ahah. I think Weidman could submit him

Gregard please put Weidman and his 13 year old emo girl T level having and non winning since USADA ass on a 3 fight skid.

PLS

Think Gregard will pull it off anyway.

For all the haters:

20161007_0203_Gegard_Mousasi.0.0.jpg

Back