Floyd vs Conor, the ultimate marketing campaign

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Seems pretty likely these 2 (Dana possibly too) have set out to make some noise and market the shit out of this possible fight. It's being talked about daily and both guys and yapping away on social media. I won't be surprised if this fight happens by the end of 2017. Actually, I'll be shocked if it doesn't happen. Floyd is no fool and he wouldn't be wasting his time unless there was a pot of gold at the end. Thoughts?

People that think it may actually happen need to run themselves off the road the first chance they get.

There are TOO MANY stupid people in this world.

SnakeOil.jpg

Last edited:
giphy.gif

They are just keeping their names in the conversation.

Attention means money. I doubt they are going to fight. It's stupid anyway but of course there would be many idiots who would buy it.

But they cash in by just being talked about and promoting their own projects this way. Whethter it will be fights, movies, endorsement deals or whatever.

Floyd vs Conor makes me *yawn* never going to happen

Seems pretty likely these 2 (Dana possibly too) have set out to make some noise and market the shit out of this possible fight. It's being talked about daily and both guys and yapping away on social media. I won't be surprised if this fight happens by the end of 2017. Actually, I'll be shocked if it doesn't happen. Floyd is no fool and he wouldn't be wasting his time unless there was a pot of gold at the end. Thoughts?

Conor ain't wasting his time either.
He can take Floyd's head CLEAN OFF and become the greatest combatant in the history of combat spots.

Yes, this reminds me of the Mayweather-Pacquiao 5 year "will they/won't they" drama.

Mayweather and Pacquiao's promoter must have said like 100 times that the fight will NEVER EVER happen, sued the other party for defamation, tossed racial slurs, accused each other of PEDs, demanded extra testing and on and on...

Then of course, if it makes money, it makes sense.

Eerily similar to Mayweather-McGregor. Both sides constantly attacking each other, saying the fight will NEVER EVER happen. Then... most likely, an easy $100 million for Mayweather and a career high $25+ million for Conor in a boxing fight that isn't a big deal if he loses, they won't be able to say no to.

Back