Let's not forgot Eddie dieded like 3-4 times and still grabbed Conor

I have a feeling conor will lose to khabib twice. First time he will land a punch on khabib and get taken down and beaten up. The ufc will use his landed punch to justify a rematch only that he wont land a punch the second time around and just get taken down.

Otherwise MMA is fixed.

Last edited:
What if Conor KTFO Khabib in R1 Will sherdog implode. Will haters say Khabib is a can who never beat top 10 opponent ho Will Conor duck next if he beats Khabib

What if Conor KTFO Khabib in R1 Will sherdog implode. Will haters say Khabib is a can who never beat top 10 opponent ho Will Conor duck next if he beats Khabib

Yep, I will actually bet my house, my wife, my first born, my soul and my penis that if Khabib gets ko'd in round one, he will suddenly be a can and Conor is ducking Woodly. Won't be happening though #suplexcity

Found some gifs of how the fight will end, save your money folks :)
Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Takedowns+Rafael+dos+Anjos+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Yep, I will actually bet my house, my wife, my first born, my soul and my penis that if Khabib gets ko'd in round one, he will suddenly be a can and Conor is ducking Woodly. Won't be happening though #suplexcity

Your wife is boring though.

But sherdog will sherdog. Agreed.

Conor could put him out though.

I have a feeling conor will lose to khabin twice. Furst time he will land a punch on khabib and get taken down and beaten up. The ufc will use his landed punch to justify a rematch only that he wont land a punch the second time around and just get taken down.

Otherwise MMA is fixed.

Basically if what I think is supposed to happen in MMA doesn't happen then it's fixed. Has nothing to do with you just not knowing as much as you thought, nope the sport is just fixed.

I have a feeling conor will lose to khabin twice. Furst time he will land a punch on khabib and get taken down and beaten up. The ufc will use his landed punch to justify a rematch only that he wont land a punch the second time around and just get taken down.

Otherwise MMA is fixed.
..............right because khabib has never be shown to be hittable in his other bouts.........

Back