Lando Vannata vs Mike Perry.

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
One of them is a serious prospect with a good chance of becoming a champion in the UFC. Hint: it's not Mike Perry.

Lando would be pretty small for WW. That being said, Lando by 1st round KO.

Stupid boy.

Saying shit like this can get you killed.

@Wadtucket

I+have+the+normal+est+boner+_58a5c6e55b43caba0ad7a61b8f773aca.jpg

Lando by being too groovy for Platypus.
<5>

wasteland

awful OP.

this post took more effort than that guy made

MW2UwKf.jpg

I'd actually bet that this would be a great fight!

I'd root for Lando!

Lol Lando would wreck Perry.
I know you must enter every Perry thread but at least make a bit of effort.

Lando is a pudgy lightweight that fights with his hands by his hips, Perry is a seriously compact welterweight that will detonate atomic bombs on your chin. Realistically it would be a massacre.

1st RD KO Platinum Mike Perry

I like both of them, why do you have to make these gay threads?
SSjmBVR.gif

Nah, this thread is bait. LOG and Platinum Nation don't fight. Too many common interests.

I know you must enter every Perry thread but at least make a bit of effort.

Lando is a pudgy lightweight that fights with his hands by his hips, Perry is a seriously compact welterweight that will detonate atomic bombs on your chin. Realistically it would be a massacre.

1st RD KO Platinum Mike Perry

Lol nope. Lando by actually being a good fighter.

Much respect to Lando and the Legion but Mike takes this by being the bigger man.

Lando is overhyped after beating a total can with a ballerina spin. There was no technique or skill involved. In the replay, you can see Lando closing his eyes and holding his breath the whole time. Platinum is a certified mercenary with black belt hands. Lando will only have black swelled eyes.

TS is bitter and eternally angry neckbeard who wants to start shit on forum so he can giggle with his overweight frame and yell : MOM I TROLLD THEM AGAIN XDDD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back