Another thread about Woodley being a douche.

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Waited for his title shot that he didn't really earn and says Wonderboy is entitled for wanting a rematch after a draw? He said Condit lost to Lawler because he hadn't been in the sport long enough (he's been in the sport twice as long as Woodley). Says they threw Jones under the bus for making one mistake meanwhile Jones tested positive for Coke, crashed into a pregnant ladies car and ran back just to grab some cash, then popped for ped's and is still getting off easy. Nick Diaz got suspended for 18 months (originally 5 years) for weed. Mendes got 2 years for roids etc...

He also kind of implied Rory was on roids before he fought him. Also let's not forget he called out GSP and Nick Diaz after beating Lawler, saying that Wonderboy didn't deserve the shot and hadn't been fighting long enough.

He ducked Lombard saying it wasn't good for his brand. Calls Wonderboy fans racist and thinks he's the worst treated champ in ufc history. Does he think he's the worst treated champ because they didn't give him a super fight immediatley after winning the title, or after fighting to a draw against Wonderboy?

To sum it up Woodley thinks he's some kind of god and that everybody should be kissing his feet and the only reason they aren't is because they're racist.

Oh, I love these Tyrun bashing threads. Continue on.

Question is....
You going to pay to watch him fight?

If you are he is doing it right!

When was the last time any fighter triggered Sherdog on a daily basis like this?

I want to ask Woodley:

#1 What do you want to happen that isn't currently happening that would make you feel respected?

I somehow think his beef is related to $$$$$.

The fact that he singled out DJ tells me this. DJ is the lowest paid champion I think.

Usually I usually backup the wronged afro centric fighter, but Woodley is just being extra with it. And you're all eating it up, so you can watch him he his butt whooped, or lose.

It's all going according to plan for Woodley. The same people that aren't gonna like him anyways, don't like him anyways, so why not capitalize on it, and make as much $$$ as possible? At the least, his name's been on the 2st page of Sherdog for the past year, and his Twitter and Instagram traffic's had to have multiplied by a good amount.

I liked him before he started crying racism over everything. No I just don't care about him. I don't like him, but not enough to pay to see him lose.

I don't really think we need anther one of these threads, but I think OP does a good job of summing up shitty things about Tyron and should be repeatedly linked to him on twitter.

He's just laughably lame. The only champion I don't care about at all.

giphy.gif

Whether you people called him Duckley or not, he KOed one of the baddest men on the planet cold.

Back