Brett Rogers Jailed For Sexually Assaulting A Man

J

JollyRants

Brett-Rogers.png
Brett Rogers, who at one time fought for both Strikeforce and Bellator MMA, sexually assaulted an inmate while in custody for suspicion of sexual assault.

Rogers was in police custody after groping a man’s genitals while in a library and propositioning two other men.

nf.gif

According to police documents, Rogers fondled a fellow inmate’s testicles while he was asleep.

“[The victim] did not hit the button in the cell to get correctional officers to respond because he feared that by the time they arrived, Rogers would have hurt him,” the victim’s complaint said.

According to the victim, after Rogers was brought into his cell, on Jan. 11, he left the bottom bunk to allow Rogers to have it because he was “the biggest, strongest dude in the jail” and could only fit on the bottom bunk. While he was sleeping, the victim was awoken by Rogers touching his genitals. The victim says Rogers backed away when he woke up, but he was later woken up again by Rogers fondling him.

Rogers denies the victims claims and says he was only tapping on his leg.

Rogers has not fought in MMA since Dec. 2015. His biggest win of his career came in Strikeforce in 2009 when he defeated Andrei Arlovski by TKO. Rogers’ MMA career also includes notable losses to Fedor Emelianenko, Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva, and Josh Barnett.

Source http://entimports.com/2017/01/forme...-rogers-jailed-for-sexually-assaulting-a-man/

If you think that's crazy try reading what he was in jail for in the first place.

A Ramsey County jail inmate was touched inappropriately in his sleep last week by a onetime mixed martial arts fighter in custody for suspicion of sexual assault who was placed in his cell, according to charges filed Wednesday.

The suspect in the jail assault, Brett C. Rogers, 35, was in custody for allegedly grabbing one man’s genitals in a library and propositioning two other men in the skyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy hell...fedor stole his soul, ruined his career, AND MADE HIM GAY

Ts what's up with your post?

Also LOL @ "I was just tapping his leg"

Rogers, who at one time fought for both Strikeforce and Bellator MMA, sexually assaulted an inmate while in custody for suspicion of sexual assault.

See a Bacon & Fig Grilled Blue Cheese Recipe
idk what excites me more

I was hoping this was a joke post. Ew...

Jesus Christ....Brett Rogers is gay as fuck. Fondling dudes and shit. What the heck?

Thank god this guy was a striker and not a BJJ expert, or you best bet gym rats were getting fondled on the regular. Also, the fact that he was sexually assaulting dudes completely threw me off, I had to read that twice I was like wtf since when is Rogers gay?

Damn. Everything is going down hill for him. He can't even bust a nut without people complaining.

Brett Rodgers
Pu$$y dodger
He likes his steak
In a tube shape
With 2 big potatoes
He will mash like PlayDoh
If you squeal to the pigs
When he nibbles on your figs
He's not a cookie
He's just simply fruit and cake

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. pretty crazy if true. there is a rumor he made Lesnar cry when they sparred.

Back