Tony Ferguson is the Diaz bros. if they improved on their weaknesses.

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
Man, if only Nate and Nick could check leg kicks. Check.

Man, if only Nate and Nick could kick. Check.

Man, if only Nate and Nick didn't take as many head shots in their fights. Check.

Man, if only Nate and Nick could actually cut off the cage. Check. More so for Nick.

Man, if only Nate or Nick were a bit more urgent, and moved a bit faster. Check.

Man, if only Nate or Nick had some explosiveness. Check.

Also, he has a lot more creativity than them, and they might be a tad bit better in offensive boxing, not really even, they're a lot more rudimentary than Tony, IMO, Tony has a lot more craft, and more head movement, overall boxing defense, etc.

Basically, if the Diaz Bros were truly elite, and no, not guys that can win a fight here and there, and have a huge stylistic disadvantage against this guy or that guy. I'm talking, truly elite. Like, the legit best in their divisions best, they would be Tony Ferguson.

I say Tony because, like the Diaz Bros. he has a rock solid chin, and can use his length when need be. Has sick BJJ, a grappling base, and unlike the Diaz Bros., legit wrestling, with TDD, and his own TD threats. Hell to deal with from the bottom, and a boxing heavy style, but unlike them, he has kicks and kicking defense added in as well.

He brings that forward, non stop aggression like them, with their size, in terms of height and reach, but in a much tighter, more explosive and athletic, and much more diverse package than them. Basically, he's the Diaz Bros, if they fixed their holes, and added more weapons to their arsenal, while maintaining the same level of cardio.

For example. If Nate could check leg kicks, and have his own kicking game, he'd beat RDA. Check. So on and so forth. Just an example. Not saying Nate could if he fixed that, because he's not Tony.

Tony has their chin, cardio, forward pressure, durability, non stop movment, much better cage cutting, and with an added array of high level skills that they don't have.

What I'm trying to say is, Tony would beat Conor pretty soundly, and he has the best chance at LW to beat Khabib.

He's the elite Nick and Nate Diaz. hats pretty freaking scary, and awesome at the same time.

What say you, Sherdog?

Last edited:
rouseydiazbros.jpg

Fuck no. Tony's stand up ais trash.

Lmao it's so trash, he can actually kick, and not get planted on his ass from the 2nd leg kick RDA landed.

Also, someone that can actually cut the cage off >>> whatever it was Nick was trying to do against Condit.

yeah because you can win stand up battles with RDA and Edson Barboza having trash stand up game

Dear god, imagine Nate even trying to escape the 1st round with Edson's leg kicks.

And you could be like mayweather if you improved your spelling

Not a bad comparison. Very poorly executed in calling him Tiny Ferguson in the title and "Nate it Nick" is a little odd but the similarity in build is a good point. The Diaz bros have better credentials in BBJ or at least the greater reputation but Tony uses his to finish fignts offensively whereas the Diaz bros use theirs if the fight goes to the ground or to get a sub after ricking an opponent. Ferguson is no joke and Conor has a tough task vs either Tony or Khabib IMO.

Cain is me, if i were stronger, worked harder, and was born more athletically.

Diaz BJJ is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Ferguson man...

They've been touting the same Carlson Gracie JJ for the past 2 decades. Exactly who did they show this "LIGHT YEARS" better BJJ against? Tony's not only a 2x collegiate All American in wrestling, but he also has some very high level BJJ, bring taught by one of the best BJJ guys in the world, in Eddie Bravo. He's been training combat JJ since hthr beginning. Basically, the JJ that cuts out all the BS, and only uses what's the most effective in the Octagon, and in the streets (don't cringe at streets, it's true), but because of his high level wrestling, his JJ is that much more effective, and he's probably way more advanced than just some schlub starting off BJJ, or some 15 year old kid with a ttitude problems.

Tiny? Who the fuck is that guy? (cannot believe i just quoted mcquitter)

I think they have better BJJ and boxing but all the other points are valid.

Hah I really called him Tiny in the OP? Google keyboard, fellas. Nerve install this thing. Starts off as the GOAT keyboard, but once you build up some cache, goes straight to shit.

Wait, just checked the OP, I didn't spell, "Tiny" ya fuck stains. If I did, I might have mispelled his name once. I was expecting it to the be the first mistake when typing his name.

Mad Diaz fanboys will be mad. You know I'm right hah.

Edit: Oh fuck me on a stick, the one time I spell it, "Tiny", it has to be in the got damn title. Jesus H Christ.

Back