Tyron Woodley believes he’s the ‘worst-treated champion’ in UFC history

why is every obsessed with having their own thread? there is already a post about this with like 500 replies. jesus.

With all these threads I actually had a dream I met both of them. Tyron kept calling Wonderboy Wonderbread and laughing.

The reality is Woodley has made himself the worst champion ever THEN started telling everyone he's the worst treated.

It's like some little kid punching everyone and then crying because nobody likes him.

The reality is Woodley has made himself the worst champion ever THEN started telling everyone he's the worst treated.

It's like some little kid punching everyone and then crying because nobody likes him.
982a65976d767d5ada8fbf1008740a08d04863a63c12103979673fed6b751209_1.gif

Has he specified actually how he's the worst treated? He just says it and that it's a "fact", but I've never heard any arguments.

I'm very disappointed with Woodley. I had respect for him as a fighter but it seems clear to me now that he is a racist. UFC need to do something about his inappropriate behaviour

nah, carla esparza was the worst treated champion in UFC history

Tell that to Mighty Mouse. The guy has some of the highest level skills in the UFC and nobody tunes in to watch him.

...Hhhmm , maybe because you were gifted a title shot as a replacement fill in , after having shit fights before that , and did nothing to prove your worth otherwise on the biggest stage of fighting in Madison Square gardens since....???? maybe....????

Back