Have you ever been in a fight?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If so, how did it go down? I mean real physical altercation. Not rough housing with friends, not an argument. A real fight where blows were exchanged.

For me, there were two hits, Him hitting me, Then him hitting me again.

raw

I got punched in the face once for not having cigarettes.

I once slapped my girlfriend, then she knocked me down.

Yep. Very regularly. I find myself in fights every day. Me and my keyboard have been through some tough battles. Often on Sherdog itself.

I usually try to grapple rather than exchange punches,and the guy usually quits when he realizes he can get choked.

Grew up in Russia.. so plenty of fights, got my ass kicked the first few times, then dad taught me how to throw and most fights ended after i threw once. No not a KO or anything, bullies usually just fucked off when they realized I wasnt taking their shit anymore

As an adult now, I dont get into fights

Yeah, Im really tuf. Could beat mcgregor since he's tiny. I was so feared no one has dare chsllened me since 4th grade

Yeah a bunch of times when I was young and dumb. Interestingly I became much calmer and less likely to get into fights once I started MMA training.

I've lived in some pretty terrible places (not now, thankfully), but the only place I've been attacked was Minnesota (of all places).

My crime was "walking too fucking close to me [him]"...and so he attacked.

Been in fights as a kid I won some and lost some but I grew a repuation as an agressive pretty boy someone who doesn't look like a brawler but actually is a hot headed brawler

I've lived in some pretty terrible places (not now, thankfully), but the only place I've been attacked was Minnesota (of all places).

My crime was "walking too fucking close to me [him]"...and so he attacked.
Be honest...we're you walking too close to that badass?

Back