Yair vs Swanson will most likely be next...

Swanson via not allowing Yair enough space to throw jumping, flashing, crashing, rotating half-moon semi-heel spinning shit.

Probably by decision.

Solid fight. I think Swanson with the right gameplan should be able to close the distance and neutralize yair's kicking game. Swansons got a solid ground game.

Im not sure Waterboy has any chance to win at all.

Swanson via not allowing Yair enough space to throw jumping, flashing, crashing, rotating half-moon semi-heel spinning shit.

Probably by decision.

Yeah I think you've called it right. Massive jump to go from fighting #20-30 and an aged Penn to a legit #5. I would have preferred to have seen Yair take the winner of Zombie vs Bermudez. I'd quite like to see this as 5 rounder on a fight night, I'd give it 80% to Swanson at the moment.

Swanson will not take this fight, he thinks he is near title shot, unfortunately he is not, 3 wins over non top10 opponents is not enough

Swanson's micro arms vs Yair's javelin length legs?

No contest!

it better be. only fun fight out there for the both of them

Who do you think wins it?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

diego-wtf-juggo.gif

Swanson is getting in the veterans column. Not going to be easy fighting the younger bunch

Cub is banging Kendra Perez while Yair is banging Grasso.

It's a tough call.

great fight. i believe that cub can take away yair's kicking game and make it more of a boxing match. if it's a 5 round fight then cub would get the finish.

Yair fucking dismantles Cub. Anyone who's watched Yair's fights and thinks anyone besides an Aldo, Conor level striker, outstrikes him is nuts

Swanson will not take this fight, he thinks he is near title shot, unfortunately he is not, 3 wins over non top10 opponents is not enough
There's not a lot of people left in top 10 for Cub to fight. Maybe a rematch with Frankie? but he lost to Frankie and Max already, and he beat stephens. Honestly, i don't think the rankings really matter here. Beating Yair would prob get him a title shot, and give him a lot more momentum than beating say Lamas. If he could knock off Superboy and Yair, he'd get his shot.

I doubt Cub wants to play gatekeeper, but Choi made it personal and called Cub out. Even if Rodriguez did, I don't think Cub would take the bait. He said he wants to avenge one of his losses next.. Let him do that instead.

Yair fucking dismantles Cub. Anyone who's watched Yair's fights and thinks anyone besides an Aldo, Conor level striker, outstrikes him is nuts
Bruce "BW Bum" Leeroy lost a split decision against Yair in a stand up only fight, lol

Killer Cub smashes

There's not a lot of people left in top 10 for Cub to fight. Maybe a rematch with Frankie? but he lost to Frankie and Max already, and he beat stephens. Honestly, i don't think the rankings really matter here. Beating Yair would prob get him a title shot, and give him a lot more momentum than beating say Lamas. If he could knock off Superboy and Yair, he'd get his shot.
Bermudez will be on 3 fight winning streak too if he beats KZ. Swanson vs Bermudez is a fight to make, winner gets 4 fight winning streak and is very close to the title

-
I agree that Swanson does not want this fight. He is 9-2 in his last 11 fights losing to Edgar and Holloway. If he wins 1 more fight against a top 3-5, he has earned a title fight. There's really not many ahead of him.
So you are WRONG, he is absolutely close to a title shot. Who would be more deserving aside from Holloway? Bermudez? Lamas?

Back