Khabib takedowns are mostly from the clinch

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys remember when nate easily controlled Conor in the clinch, imagine khabib would do khabib round 1 submission

Khabib's biggest challenge is to get to the clinch without getting dieded. If he does get in though it's gonna be a rough ride for Conor.

Khabib's biggest challenge is to get to the clinch without getting dieded. If he does get in though it's gonna be a rough ride for Conor.
Whatever. Conor hits hard,but so what. Eddie got smacked around like 50 times before he finally quit fighting. Khabib can get hit and still get the TD

Hence why i think Khabib is going to have his way with Tony.

Tony has a habit of fighting in a phone box and not always using his range, bad move against Khabib.

I estimate Conor's left will win that battle.

CWR-YpoWUAESo1_.jpg

Whatever. Conor hits hard,but so what. Eddie got smacked around like 50 times before he finally quit fighting. Khabib can get hit and still get the TD
I think so too, but there's always the chance of taking some serious shots along the way.

Hence why i think Khabib is going to have his way with Tony.

Tony has a habit of fighting in a phone box and not always using his range, bad move against Khabib.
I was watching his fight with RDA,and i just thought while he was doing some good things,he was beating RDA,but it wasnt some outright slaughter,like Khabib besmirching MJ profuciously

All this talk about Conor dropping Khabib from one punch is laughable. We have no idea how hard his chin is, but Khabib's not a fool. He will trade with Conor a few, find his opening and take him down, no bumrushing. After that its suplex city for Conor. Then again, i don't expect McGregor to actually fight Khabib anytime soon. Hence, the interim belt.

Conor have some proved tools to getting out of range

hqdefault.jpg

But Khabib likes to catch the chicken.

giphy.gif

I think what the TS is saying is that Khabib is Ronda and Conor is Holm. Because controlling range well tends to remove a lot of chances for takedowns from the clinch.

I think what the TS is saying is that Khabib is Ronda and Conor is Holm. Because controlling range well tends to remove a lot of chances for takedowns from the clinch.
No not at all. Ronda had no ability to shoot for the legs,with her shot knees.Even though khabib gets alot of clinch takedowns,we have seen him shoot for singles and doubles and get them as well. Even if he doesnt get conor down a sweet double can push the guy towards the cage,and you can bet your sweet ass Khabib is getting the takedown there.

Exactly. People always bank on Conor Aldo'ing every oppenent.

Nate boxes his way into the clinch. Khabib takes a lot of shots. There's a good chance he gets stopped.

Back