Ear flopping/head snapping KO's

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The ears man, those ears flopping around.
7:33

Most satisfying sight in K-1 history when that prick ran into a stiff jab from a 7 foot Schilt.

Also the last angle on this gif
Melvin_Manhoef_vs_Mark_Hunt.gif

Oof

Mark Hunt said that when he was falling,that Manhoef ran into him and bashed his face with his groin cup.
Mark Hunt says a lot of stupid shit.

Mark Hunt says a lot of stupid shit.

You clearly see it happen in the gif. He wasnt trying to say he did it on purpose,but it was hard enough for him to mention it.

You clearly see it happen in the gif. He wasnt trying to say he did it on purpose,but it was hard enough for him to mention it.
The 2 bombs Manhoef landed had nothing to do with it! Damn Hunt is delusional.

Btw Manhoef didn't ran into him, you clearly see Manhoef gets a boost from the ring and Hunt (already out) falling face first into to the cup.

Now that I think of it, Hunt should be DQ'd, he headbutted (foul 1) the groin of Manhoef (foul 2). See, I can also say stupid shit.

You clearly see Mark Hunt get ktfo, then crumble lifelessly into Manhoef's cup.

You clearly see Mark Hunt get ktfo, then crumble lifelessly into Manhoef's cup.
manhoef tiger genocided him with the cup after the other two blows

The 2 bombs Manhoef landed had nothing to do with it! Damn Hunt is delusional.

Btw Manhoef didn't ran into him, you clearly see Manhoef gets a boost from the ring and Hunt (already out) falling face first into to the cup.

Now that I think of it, Hunt should be DQ'd, he headbutted (foul 1) the groin of Manhoef (foul 2). See, I can also say stupid shit.
If Mark Hunt can remember he got hit by the cup,he should be allowed to mention it.
Besides,as i have said numerous times,Hunt gets a lifetime pass. This fight result should be overturned! :D
It was actually Bas who told the story on JRE. Hunt never publicly mentioned it.

Stop the hate.

If Mark Hunt can remember he got hit by the cup,he should be allowed to mention it.
Besides,as i have said numerous times,Hunt gets a lifetime pass. This fight result should be overturned! :D
It was actually Bas who told the story on JRE. Hunt never publicly mentioned it.

Stop the hate.
Getting cracked and hitting your head to the cup of the other fighter is not something you should even mention. It comes of as salty.

Stop the love.

I love Bas and Hunt
love love love.

That does not sound like something i would do.
I know, I was trying to be funny. But as soon as I posted it I realized I made a grave mistake and felt instant regret.

But I still think Hunt is a whiney bitch at the moment, like he wants to replace Kennedy or something like that.

Nonetheless:

giphy-232.gif

I know, I was trying to be funny. But as soon as I posted it I realized I made a grave mistake and felt instant regret.

But I still think Hunt is a whiney bitch at the moment, like he wants to replace Kennedy or something like that.

Nonetheless:

giphy-232.gif
Hunt has made uncountable sacrifices to the Just Bleed God,and though maybe he should not have a social media account,i think his complaints are valid,and even if they were not,he is allowed to make them,and is instantly forgiven for the blood sweat and tears he has given all of us.

Poor Werdum. gets uppercutted and then shove banished to the shadow realm

cro cop-igor?
qz43eu.gif

Last edited:
okay I gotta find this gif- Butterbean vs Sean O'Haire

remember this one from Pride? IIRC, Butterbean hits him with a monster hook, so hard that Sean apparently sneezes, hard, before the 'Bean follows up with the KO shot

I have the DVD. Pride 32 I think...

edit: whoops; found a 'video', and timestamped the damn thing for the sneeze

also, this 'Bean fight↓, vs. Zach Galifianakis

and just to keep us pure↓

Hunt has made uncountable sacrifices to the Just Bleed God,and though maybe he should not have a social media account,i think his complaints are valid,and even if they were not,he is allowed to make them,and is instantly forgiven for the blood sweat and tears he has given all of us.
I disagree, but that's a discussion for another thread.

Back