I think Floyd would sub Conor in an MMA fight

illegalnature

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
By watching Floyds boxing matches, and Conor's MMA fights, I see Floyd as having the better ground game.

I think if they were to fight in MMA, given about 3 months training Floyd could probably just takedown or drop Conor with a right then lock in a rear naked in the 2nd.

How about you guys?

After Floyd knocks him out Floyd can sub or even rape him

I think Floyd could sub Conor even with boxing gloves.

Rear naked choke? Don't be stupid.

Floyd by gogoplata in the first.

If he really applies himself to grappling training, it's definitely possible. Conor has been tapped by a rnc, an arm triangle, and a kneebar. People will laugh and call you a troll if you say so, but.... Floyd's got options here.

Floyd should agree to throw the fight like Alvarez but then not do it and watch Connie shit himself.

I can see Conor taking floyd down and trying to get Floyds neck for the choke but floyd keeps slipping and weaving out of the way. And then he catches conor with a counter choke.

His defense is impeccable.

Floyd has one KO in his last 10 fights, Conor has 7.

Based on those rock solid facts, I think it's safe to assume that Conor has the advantage standing.

Floyd stuns conor.Conor panic-wrestles and ends up mounted.Floyd stuffs dollar bills down conor's throat,who taps at around 36 dollars.Thus the money choke is born!

Floyd would get humiliated 10 times worse in an MMA fight,than conor would in a boxing match...

Floyd couldn't tap a hobbyist blue belt after 3 months training nevermind anyone who's in the UFC.

Floyd by slip/shoulder-roll into a flying armbar.

By watching Floyds boxing matches, and Conor's MMA fights, I see Floyd as having the better ground game.

I think if they were to fight in MMA, given about 3 months training Floyd could probably just takedown or drop Conor with a right then lock in a rear naked in the 2nd.

How about you guys?
Floyd by Peruvian Necktie

Floyd stuns conor.Conor panic-wrestles and ends up mounted.Floyd stuffs dollar bills down conor's throat,who taps at around 36 dollars.Thus the money choke is born!

When I was in middle school a kid I went to school with beat the hell out of another kid and shoved a dollar in his mouth at the end. I ran in to him a few years ago and brought it up and he was like "man that's all anyone ever brings up when i run into people i haven't seen in a long time'. lol. classic.

Back