Conor McGregor Brown belt in B.. Jiu-Jitsu-John Kavanagh legit?

benki11

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As if you ask me seem it look a "bit" dodgy ?
GOAT ?

There are brown belts and then there are BROWN BELTS. Sure, he is a brown belt under Kavangh, but his grappling is not even close to Tony Fergusons or Pettis' who are also brown belts

Less legit as Dan Hardy's purple belt when he fought GSP

Slightly misleading, the first two were before he was a brown belt and Nate Diaz is a guy who taps black belts. Although I question 'how good' a brown belt he is, definitely know some purples that I think would tap him (in pure grappling).

"Nate Diaz is a white belt on the mat"

later: gets RNC'd by Nate Diaz

Posts video of fight from 7 years ago, and Nate Diaz who submitted him while rocked. Yeahhh super fucking fishy op.

Being a brown helt doesn't make you a world class grappler. His belt seems consistant with his performance against a high level balck belt. He had a good moment or two such as the sweep, but when push came tonshove the nlack belt took and back and choked him.

John Kavanagh in his book said Conor was barely even training his ground game up until his loss to Joe Duffy because he was so confident in his stand up.

Yeah getting subbed by Nate Diaz.

Must be a white belt.
Yea, Jim Miller also never trained.

Conor isn't great on the ground, and he only ended up there after getting lit up standing. Nate is great on the ground, and the Duffy fight was years ago. There's no way he could have improved since then, right?

Edit: Jesus, am I defending Conor? WTF is going on?

Was he a brown belt back when he got subbed by Duffy? If not, what's the relevance to him being a brown belt now?

Bunch of fat ass nerds, of course he's legit, he's an athlete who's been trainjng like a pro for years...

Bunch of fat ass nerds, of course he's legit, he's an athlete who's been trainjng like a pro for years...
Does that mean he's a legit brown belt? No one is saying he isn't a legitimate top level MMA fighter.

Back