Can McGregor Knockout Floyd Mayweather?

Dovydas Simulis

Savage
Banned
Reaction score

Can McGregor Actually Knockout Floyd Mayweather?
I believe He Can, He has Shown Great punching Power and Great Counter striking against some tough opponents. Mayweather has very good head movement which can make it hard for mcgregor to land, also the gloves in boxing are more padded, which protects boxers more from being KO'd. Despite this i still believe he could be the MAN to Knock Mayweather OUT!

Easy as a table assisted dunk:

giphy.gif

No, he punches like a girl according to the respectable boxing coach Freddie Roach. He got schooled when he boxed at Wild Card in Cali

Well I guess he CAN, it's just exceedingly unlikely. There's always a puncher's chance in a fight, but this fight is about as slim as that chance can get.

Maidana couldn't
Canelo couldn't
Pacquiao couldn't
Mosley couldn't
Marquez couldn't
Corrales couldn't

What does McGregor have over these guys again?

Maidana couldn't
Canelo couldn't
Pacquiao couldn't
Mosley couldn't
Marquez couldn't
Corrales couldn't

put him against canelo so we can find out. id figure conor gets ko'd but its still a big fight

I wanna so badly believe this is a troll thread.

I really didn't think fight fans could be this delusional. I can't remember anyone thinking james tony would beat randy couture but i guess he didn't have a rabid fan base who only started watching the sport because of him.

If conor had to bet his purse to have his boxing match with floyd, I know he'd bet it all on floyd to win. He doesn't actually think he can win this, his coaches don't think he can win this, only idiot mma fans do.

Good on conor if he actually get the payday, but I don't event think he could even beat a drunk ricky hatton in the ring

Can McGregor Actually Knockout Floyd Mayweather?
I believe He Can, He has Shown Great punching Power and Great Counter striking against some tough opponents. Mayweather has very good head movement which can make it hard for mcgregor to land, also the gloves in boxing are more padded, which protects boxers more from being KO'd. Despite this i still believe he could be the MAN to Knock Mayweather OUT!

Probably not

The sad part is there's a good chance that op isn't even trolling.

Not in boxing.

MMA fans who don't watch boxing need to realise that they are two completely different sports. In MMA we see upsets all the time because there's so many different aspects to the sport, and you also add in the 4oz gloves. Upsets in Boxing are very rare.

When MMA fans say "He has a punchers chance", he doesn't even have that, Canelo, one of the best boxers in the world right now had a puncher's chance, even he couldn't land the lucky one.

He is not knocking out Floyd Mayweather in boxing.

In MMA, in kickboxing, in a street fight, sure, Conor kills him, but in a boxing match he gets destroyed.

And I hate Floyd Mayweather by the way in case some people think I'm a fan.

Can can KO any man is size and the elitists who deny it are simply that.

Maidana couldn't
Canelo couldn't
Pacquiao couldn't
Mosley couldn't
Marquez couldn't
Corrales couldn't

Semi-autistic teenage fans populating Sherdog.

Back