Lina Lansberg vs. Veronica Macedo @ UFC London

Who wins?

• Total voters

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

sorry i'm not heemman, no pics for you sherbros :p

Excited to see Veronica back in action, but fuck I wish she wasn't fighting an ex FW when most agree she isn't big enough for BW

Mods (@Homeless Infant ) delete this thread and let heemman do his thing. This fight deserves heemman thread.

As for prediction, I hope we get a lot of north-south position

981f96d5752283b879d867d8bd7b5d6e.gif

Atleast one interesting fight. They still need a main event. Mousasi/dos Santos vs. ?

sorry i'm not heemman, no pics for you sherbros :p

Nightmaree, can you tell me how many more fights they can add to the london card? i m thinking about going but atm i m not sold to fly for this

Nightmaree, can you tell me how many more fights they can add to the london card? i m thinking about going but atm i m not sold to fly for this
they make 13 fight cards for europe. 11 fights are already announced (without main event), so i guess 2 more fights will be announced

I hope Lina takes it. She deserves it after receiving that Cyborg beatdown.

Look at this and tell me it was fair.
maxresdefault.jpg

38C5444200000578-3806178-image-a-34_1474787415486.jpg

What the fuck?! What the fuck is this kind of matchmaking?! Why is Veronica getting matched up against bigger girls? Jesus Christ!!! Can't they give her someone like Baszler?!

What the fuck?! What the fuck is this kind of matchmaking?! Why is Veronica getting matched up against bigger girls? Jesus Christ!!! Can't they give her someone like Baszler?!
Shayna is booked in Japan at LW, bro. She's UberBaszler now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back