Is Hendricks Serious?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Lombard is way out of his league! Hendricks is not the fighter he used to be and he has proven that he does not have the heart to give it 100%. Even at 185 I bet Hendricks is slow and gassed.

Would be hilarious if he is like oh 185 that's easy and doesn't diet right and missed that weight

I don't like the idea of having a guy who is on a 3 fight losing-streak vs a guy who is on a 2 fight losing-streak and a NC main eventing a card
I mean, this is a good fight IMO, it could be co-main, but it shouldn't be a main event, it's like UFC just don't give a fck anymore

Lombard hasn't looked like the world beater he was supposed to be either.

I am looking forward to this fight, but it should not headline.

I think it's an interesting fight to see where both guys future is in the UFC or whether they even have one. Shouldn't main event.

Lombard is way out of his league! Hendricks is not the fighter he used to be and he has proven that he does not have the heart to give it 100%. Even at 185 I bet Hendricks is slow and gassed.

Would be hilarious if he is like oh 185 that's easy and doesn't diet right and missed that weight

I could see it being a dismantling for Lombard in the first minute, but he hasn't being great in his last two fights - maybe a case the Magny fight was close to being finished, but he was fucked after that. Had Henderson in trouble, but swarmed him like Magny and blew out.

And, yes, I could see Hendricks messing up his weight cut despite having 16lbs less to cut. If he misses weight, he needs to call it a day.

2 guys seemingly on the downslide, both have had issues with out of the octagon preparations, still decent enough names to headline a card. That is if it was still 2014, lol.

The last time something like this happened, Über-Rumble was born and knocked out heavyweights.

Yeah I would be suprized if he :

A. Misses weight

B. Dies in this fight.

There's a lot of speculation that since USADA came some fighters are not the same, like Pettis or Melendez, but only a few really diminished their competence after testing positive for something... Lombard is one of them...

Hendricks win and Lombard gets knocked out, cut and deported...

Lets not beat around the bush here, USADA has exposed these guys for how good they are not.

I don't like the idea of having a guy who is on a 3 fight losing-streak vs a guy who is on a 2 fight losing-streak and a NC main eventing a card
I mean, this is a good fight IMO, it could be co-main, but it shouldn't be a main event, it's like UFC just don't give a fck anymore

UFC used a lot of talent at the end of 2016. Im sure they would like to have a more stacked card, but what can they do if their obligated to the fighters to offer them fights and obligated to FOX to put on a show?

We should complaine when UFC puts on stacked cards then?

I don't like Hendricks but the more contenders the better. I feel like he'll be tiny next to Bisping or Rockhard.

Two thoroughly detestable fighters. I'm hoping for this:

double-ko-mma-o.gif

Hendricks is the 2017 version of 2012 Rumble Johnson

He's moving up from WW to MW, gonna fuck up that cut by 20 lbs, everyone will say he's done, he'll head over to Bellator and beat Fedor, then come back as a world beating LHW

Mark my fucking words
e170c9aaa843d2f67a0b9ab8b2883fc2.gif

zNHG40s.gif

4aNvqCQ.gif

Any version of Hendricks is better than Lombard. Especially after almost dying vs 84 year old Hendo

I think Hendricks is one of the most mentally weak fighters out there

I've waited for this fight for sooooooooooooooooooo long.

Always wanted to see this matchup.

Both fighters are over the hill which is good for the competitiveness of the fight.

Lombard is a bit more dangerous on the feet, and Hendricks is a bit more crafty in the l'n'p department. But at the same time Lombard is a master on the ground and Hendricks has huge KO power. Their cardio is equally bad at the moment which is great ! :)

Again, AMAZING FIGHT, CAN'T WAIT!!!!

WAR LOMBARD !!!!!

Back