Floyd probably has a chance against Conor in MMA

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
joseph-duffy-conor-mcgregor-cage-warriors-39.jpg

conor-mcgregor-vs-nate-diaz-ufc-202-match.jpg

0926-floyd-mayweather-big-show-wrestlemania-getty-3.jpg

Since he's an A-level athlete pretty sure he'll win ADCC black belt absolute with 6 months BJJ training.

Didn't know what to expect coming into this thread but I enjoyed myself.

He's got as much chance of beating Conor in MMA as Conor has of beating him in boxing. Slim to none.

Mayweather by arm-bar and I'm not even joking.
Mayweather Sr. from an interview with ESPN from 3 years ago...

"Ever since this talk of Floyd fighting Ronda has come up, he's been training his grappling game with the best in the world. Floyd got all the money, Floyd got all the fans, Floyd got whatever he wants. If Ronda or any other of these MMA people want a piece of The Champ, he'll be ready. Boxing or whatever, that weird shit where they are yanking each others arms back and forth, Floyd got that shit. He's ready to take on that Ronda chick or any other of these fools. UFC or Boxing, Floyd is ready."

He is the superior athlete, and if he didn't stop his "grappling game" training, and has been at it for 3 years, he stands a really good chance of submitting Conor.

Mayweather by arm-bar and I'm not even joking.
Mayweather Sr. from an interview with ESPN from 3 years ago...

"Ever since this talk of Floyd fighting Ronda has come up, he's been training his grappling game with the best in the world. Floyd got all the money, Floyd got all the fans, Floyd got whatever he wants. If Ronda or any other of these MMA people want a piece of The Champ, he'll be ready. Boxing or whatever, that weird shit where they are yanking each others arms back and forth, Floyd got that shit. He's ready to take on that Ronda chick or any other of these fools. UFC or Boxing, Floyd is ready."

He is the superior athlete, and if he didn't stop his "grappling game" training, and has been at it for 3 years, he stands a really good chance of submitting Conor.
I thought you were kidding, then I saw your av

If connor tries to stand and bang he will obviously lose

I took Penn over Yair. I'm really not good at betting.
I gotcha. Shogun, Fedor, and the like are just all-time greats of MMA. In fact, I am convinced that some of those guys in their prime could mop the floor with much of what we are seeing in the UFC today.

And I still bump Rakim, NWA, and such in my headphones. Drake can go piss off.

Back