Watch Chael cuss at one of Ariel's reporters

Tristan MTL

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I know Chael is not in the UFC, but for many years he was and he was known for doing promos and talking smack without ever cussing. Pretty weird if you ask me.

Its at the very end of the video, the final 30 seconds. It seems like Chael got mad for no reason.

whih cuss word? need to know if this is worth my time...we talking cunt? fuck head? shitstink?

I know Chael is not in the UFC, but for many years he was and he was known for doing promos and talking smack without ever cussing. Pretty weird if you ask me.

Its at the very end of the video, the final 30 seconds. It seems like Chael got mad for no reason.

Chael has done this a few times in interviews, suddenly getting pissed off then ending the interview. That he said "fucking" means nothing. Maybe he's been listening to Joe Rogan Experience too much lately...Joe can't not say "Fuck" or some form of the word before drawing his next breath. Seems like Chael had just about enough of Marc Raimondi's journalistic button pushing.

Ariel's reporter is too much of a beta to let a fighter cut a promo.

Lol Chal showed himself to be a douchbag.. maybe temporary though.

Forget the very end, what the fuck was he talking about for the last 2 mintues? He's never seen someone put their hand on the ground to avoid the knee to the head? That has happened a shit load of times. Most people, including myself, won't come up with an example off the top of their heads, because it's a pretty uneventful moment, but it has happened a ton of times, we've all seen it.

Forget the very end, what the fuck was he talking about for the last 2 mintues? He's never seen someone put their hand on the ground to avoid the knee to the head? That has happened a shit load of times. Most people, including myself, won't come up with an example off the top of their heads, because it's a pretty uneventful moment, but it has happened a ton of times, we've all seen it.
He lied. Not unlike him.

He lied. Not unlike him.
Just kind of a weird lie. Lying to promote himself or be entertaining is one thing, but he's talking MMA rules and just completely ignoring something that has been talked about for years.

It's just a character. He's been complaining about people either not publishing interviews with him or cutting out pieces when he calls them out during the interviews.

Lord Chael is very calculated.

He is clearly looking for excitement and publicity around his upcoming fight, and the interviewer spends 3 minutes discussing a technical rule change, which is a question of very limited interest. He's wasting Chael's time when he should be asking him about the upcoming fight and arousing the hype machine. Chael is a businessman, and his success lies in his self-branding, first and foremost.

It's not like he has got the most exciting style or most decorated resume. He's a character that promotes himself. A politician in campaign.

I wonder how much weight Chael is cutting to get to 205? About the way he acted in the end...Is normal.

Back