Should UFC 208 be free?

maxresdefault.jpg

Wtf has helwani got to do with this?

And yes

Wmma should be free

is that helwani's mom that hes always talking about?

208 is actually a decent card

main event should have been better but sometimes the card that doesn't look good on paper turns out to be spectacular

"You saw Helwani being a dick, now watch what Helwani the cunt is like" - Kenny Kavanagh.

Pfff Silva V Brunson, Jacare V Boetsch, Black Beast V Browne, Texiera V Cannonier, Miller V Poirer even without the main event this card is worth the money and i also like watching Holly go at it, never know what's gonna happen with her in there.

Ariel isn't the only Helwani in MMA.

Sophia is very popular on social media. She has almost 60,000 followers. :)

She's basically a cute chick who doesn't know shit from shinola.

Doesn't really matter to me if it's free or not. It's not even worth staying home on saturday night.

They have no right to make it a PPV, but they've went that route with even lesser cards.

looks like that megan fox actress.

I'd think about it if it was 4am and we're at a club, she was naked and holding the world's best kebab.

As if anyone is paying for that card. I wouldn't even pay that for a 3-way with both women.

You asshats seem to have forgotten Mir/Crocop.

its 15$ here which seems about right. still not buying it though

That attitude is why fighters are in no way underpaid.
The fact they are not getting paid a league minimum like other sports on network tv is not my fault. Again, some dumb motherfucker making it the fault of blue colors when greedy cocksuckers are to blame.

Pfff Silva V Brunson, Jacare V Boetsch, Black Beast V Browne, Texiera V Cannonier, Miller V Poirer even without the main event this card is worth the money and i also like watching Holly go at it, never know what's gonna happen with her in there.

You're a pretty easy sell.

Jacare vs Boetsch? wtf is the #3 fighting Boetsch for?

Glover vs Cannonier? again.. why is a top #4 fighter fighting a guy barely in the top 15?

Black Beast is like watching Brett Rogers fight.... except less exciting.

It'll be interesting to see how many fights Anderson loses in a row before retiring though I guess

Mighty Mouse's PPVs sell about 115k to 125k buys. If UFC 208 gets that, I will be surprised.

I'm thinking 100k buys which makes me wonder why the new UFC owners allowed this to happen.

Back