A RIOT in the octagon

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
We've had it in boxing
We've had it in mma, pride and strikeforce.

But never in the ufc as far as i can remember (closest is Edmond/Werdum)

The ufc has always been very organised with who they let in the ring
But i also believe anyone/team that caused a full out brawl/riot while zuffa were trying to get mma out there as a legit sport would have got buried in the desert by the fertitta family

Why not stage one? The new owners are creating interm titles left and right. Might as well go big to make back that 4 Bil..

The first riot in the Octagon will involve a Diaz brother.

You heard it here first.

I would love to jump inside the cage and sucker punch Woodley while shouting White Power

Last edited:
BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

6TWJfbG.gif

And just for fun...
DIEGOGUIDASLUGFEST.gif

Last edited:
I think that it will happen eventually and it is a safe bet that a Diaz will be involved.

The first riot in the Octagon will involve a Diaz brother.

You heard it here first.

It already did when Mayhem came into the cage and asked for a rematch towards Shields.

It also happened when Nick was got finished by KJ Noons, and he didn't want the fight stopped.

It already did when Mayhem came into the cage and asked for a rematch towards Shields.

It also happened when Nick was got finished by KJ Noons, and he didn't want the fight stopped.

Both of those were in Strikeforce. Which did not have an Octagon. OP was about UFC in particular.

Because the UFC will sue you for having an Octagon.

I would love to jump inside the page and sucker punch Woodley while shouting White Power
And the rest of us would enjoy the savage beat down we would all witness just moments after.

With Nick or Nate, it's always possible we see this in the octagon.

We've had it in boxing
We've had it in mma, pride and strikeforce.

But never in the ufc as far as i can remember (closest is Edmond/Werdum)

The ufc has always been very organised with who they let in the ring
But i also believe anyone/team that caused a full out brawl/riot while zuffa were trying to get mma out there as a legit sport would have got buried in the desert by the fertitta family

Strikeforce brawl w/ Mayhem Miller & the Scrap Pack came real close. WSOF had a near-riot, too.

Back