Werdum challenges JDS for TWO fights

KSchwarz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://portaldovaletudo.uol.com.br/...lo-moda-antiga-vou-mostrar-quem-esta-fugindo/

"I saw that Stipe Miocic is having problems with his contract, he wants to increase his purse to renew, so if he does not fight, as I am the first in the ranking, I challenge JDS to a fight for the interim belt. And that's not all. After this fight, no matter the outcome, I will go to his gym (American Top Team) so we fight there, me and him, like men, to end with this bullshit i'm running away. I'm gonna show him who runs away, how it was in the old days. To show him that he's a fucking brat who arrived yesterday and is playing fool," Werdum said. "Whoever wins this fight behind closed doors will have the right to post the result on social networks so everybody can see who is who."

"I'll call Liborio (ATT leader) who is my friend, I respect him a lot, and as a sign of respect, I'll warn him that I'm coming with my team to fight JDS. I'm gonna the plane with Rafael Cordeiro and my brother and I'll go to his gym to fight behind closed doors, until someone tap or get knocked out, no time, no rounds, no stop to rest, nothing. Only when someone taps or gets knocked out, like old school."

"He keeps talking shit, saying I'm a lie that worked, and I'm gonna show him it's not like that. He thinks I'm that fighter of the past, but I'm going to show reality to him. This is the challenge I'm making for JDS, who is retarded, he only talks shit, I think it's the effect of the blows he took from Cain Velásquez."

Lol Werdumbass needs to shut up before his ears get wiggled again.

Have a seat, Werdum.

1hxazb.jpg

would be cool with JDS fighting Stipe, but I really want to see this fight too.

Lol Werdumbass needs to shut up before his ears get wiggled again.
I dunno about that. Werdum's striking has gotten to be really damn good. And JDS is not the monster he was when they fought the first time.

But I hope we get the fight on an upcoming card because this will be a lot of fun

That sounds like a real beef to me. Werdum doesn't take any shit from anyone, that's for sure.

I'd watch JDS vs Werdum 2.

Forget going to the ATT gym, take it to the streets of Brazil!

Back