If Wonderboi wins...

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's because he was entitled. There's something wrong with someone with so much entitlement thinking that they are entitled to winning a belt if they fight for it. Wonderboi, in fact, does not have the special privilege to just be the champ if he wins. Woodley should remain the champ if he loses, and if you think otherwise you're 100% racist.

But fo reals, Tyron was the most falsely "entitled" title shot recipient in the modern UFC era

Edit: but in fighting ends justify the means ...so alms well that ends well I guess

Woodley will become walking sound recorder playing racism

If wonderboy wins

It's obviously because of the trump administration

It's because he was entitled. There's something wrong with someone with so much entitlement thinking that they are entitled to winning a belt if they fight for it. Wonderboi, in fact, does not have the special privilege to just be the champ if he wins. Woodley should remain the champ if he loses, and if you think otherwise you're 100% racist.

Affirmative action. Unless Woodley gets KO'd he automatically wins all fights.

Affirmative action?

Yes, we need this in the UFC. Look brah, Bones barely does anything and gets in trouble for it. Someone sprinked crumbled up tainted dick pills in his Wheaties, and bam 1 year suspension. It's not fair.

Not your best work, but you made me question whether or not I am a racist. So there's that.

I hope Woodley beats his ass worse than he did in the first fight.

Wonderboy looked like chewing gum and Woodley looked like he did a lap in a pool. Wonderboy got lit up like a cheap cigar

I honestly wish Woodley was white. It would make these Racism Rants a lot more funny.

if wonderboy wins its a fucking hate crime that he beat up woodley.

If Wonderboy wins, it's a win for White America... just another step towards making this country great again.

I dunno, Woodley can kill a yak from 200 yards away with mind bullets.

Seems like a fair fight imo

I don't know why Wonderboy doesn't just say "of course I feel entitled, I believe I'm the best"

Dana already has the production lined up.
Titled: Wonderboy - The White American Champ
1 hr. 50 min. Blu-Ray available

If Woodley wins, no production lined up

Back