Alistar Overeem - 2006
Dan Henderson - 2006
Anderson Silva - 2011
Jon Jones - 2012
Chris Weidman - 2015
Jacare Souza - 2016
Gegard Mousasi -2016

Not 1 loss to a nobody.

Yes he is getting old but when he starts losing to guys ranked outside the top 10, THEN he should ponder retirement.

Juiced to the gills and totally insane.
My second favorite fighter.

TRTor was a bad mother fucker.. no doubt about it

Saku Bless

imagem.jpg

Some people cant take a hint. Vitor, you're done at this level without TRT.

Without TRT he's 1-3 and all loss by TKO
Kelvin is gonna retire someone else in march...

Overeem and Mousasi weren't top 5 fighters.

I seriously was pondering that...Mouse is #6 and Reem I am not sure what he was in 2005, there were no rankings but he also lost to mostly great fighters. Reem lost to only 3 cans early in his career

I seriously was pondering that...Mouse is #6 and Reem I am not sure what he was in 2005, there were no rankings but he also lost to mostly great fighters. Reem lost to only 3 cans early in his career
The LHW division was STACKED then....you had Lil Nog, Shogun, Wand, Rampage, Arona, Hendo, then you had Chuck, Tito, Babalu, and Handy in the UFC...pretty sure Overeem never broke into that top 5

Vitor was the fookin man. Usada ruined him in the UFC.

Now a days people have padded records and get to hand pick their opponents.

Back in the day the old lions had to fight each other. Almost all of the legends or pioneers have shit records compared to guys with padded records like Conor or Khabib.

Shogun and BJ have terrible records because they fought the best of the best literally.

Last edited:

Reem was prolly top 5 after choking Vitor and Igor b2b. He wasnt top 5 before beating Vitor tho, either time. Gegard wasnt top 5 either

Tito wasnt top 5 either for that matter. Wand, Hendo, Hampage, Handy and Chuck were all higher

Handy wasnt close to top 5 or even ranked the 1st time they fought too. He was 2-0 with wins over Steve Graham and Tony Halme. Beating Vitor is what put him on the map

25-13

Here they are from first to last:

Randy Couture - 1997
Kazushi Sakuraba - 1999
Chuck Liddell - 2002
Randy Couture - 2004
Tito Ortiz - 2005
Alistar Overeem -2005
Alistar Overeem - 2006
Dan Henderson - 2006
Anderson Silva - 2011
Jon Jones - 2012
Chris Weidman - 2015
Jacare Souza - 2016
Gegard Mousasi -2016

Not 1 loss to a nobody.

Yes he is getting old but when he starts losing to guys ranked outside the top 10, THEN he should ponder retirement.
It's an interesting loss list. One of the better loss lists if there is such a thing. No cans

weidman is probably the worst fighter on that list he lost to.

let that sink in.

I'm not doing the research for all of these, but I can assure you Couture the first time around wasn't top five. Probably wasn't even top fifty.

Vitor is my very first favorite fighter. I would be sad to see him retire and I just hope he goes out with a vicious KO win against somebody decent.

Back