They are trying to kill Johny Hendricks.

It's actually a good matchup, both are over the hill.

If he dies......

I'm actually hoping they both kind of.....nevermind.

Last edited:
On what planet is his fat ass ordering anything small?

I remember on Family Guy they were making fun of John Goodman eating all of the food at dinner while his family starved, a shooper needs to put Hendricks fat mug there.

I can't wait to see Johny coming in at 205 or something

even at middleweight, Hendrix still has to cut a couple hundred pounds, so it is a fair fight.

Lol I think it might be the other way around, even tho weight cut Hendricks is a shell of his former self, never understood the lombard hype, such a slow, short reach overoided monkey,
you know what I mean?

Hendricks at 185, could easily blanked Lombard, especially in the later rounds if Lombard is gassed

If Lombard doesnt land a KO in the 1st, have to favor Hendricks decision as the fight goes on

Imagine both come in shape and back in prime then gives us the most violent fight of 2017...

I hope they both juice to the tits in this fight.

Neither guy can win a fight since USADA started testing heavily. Hilarious matchup.

Lol I think it might be the other way around, even tho weight cut Hendricks is a shell of his former self, never understood the lombard hype, such a slow, short reach overoided monkey,
you know what I mean?
Hendricks has.a shorter reach, not that its a big deal, but lombard dropped magny who has the third longest reach in the whole ufc behind jones and struve

Back