Cody Garbrandt to Dominick Cruz: I respect you, but I whooped you, I clowned you

Love this kid. And Bucholz said last night he didn't want to release the video, but TJ is forcing his hand.

@lecter thanks for the share

as a cruz fan i hate that he's right

Im not even a fan of Cruz or TJ but man Cody just seems like such a douche

Cruz ducked the rematch beautifully.
He went on air arguing why a rematch doesn't make sense and putting up a narrative to make it sound like Cody is insecure in case he really wants a rematch. Absolutely shook.

Sherdoggers, especially TJ fanboys are going to be shocked how easily Cody will KO TJ.

He went on air arguing why a rematch doesn't make sense and putting up a narrative to make it sound like Cody is insecure in case he really wants a rematch. Absolutely shook.

Cruz knows what will happen

Well, he did. Atleast he speaks facts. He clowned the fuck out of him, and I don't even like Cody. But facts are facts.

If you clown someone, its means you get to win more than win. Thats clown rule 62

Im not even a fan of Cruz or TJ but man Cody just seems like such a douche

I'm quite confident in saying all 3 fit the description. It's just a matter of degrees. From worst to least, imo...

1. Cruz
2. Cody
3. TJ

Garbrandt is the biggest douche since Bono on southpark but he's right about clowning Cruz

yes?

54s5L7B8Dm-4.png

Back