Ronda needs to co-headline against Juliana Pena

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
NOT fucking headline a card, but co-headline a male main event. Or even kick off a stacked PPV for a blockbuster summer card. Think about it..

She obviously doesn't want the media duties so she's got no business headlining a card. It will STILL sell a PPV because women and you stay-at-home males that support her will still buy the card whether she's main event or starting off the PPV.

With that said, she needs to not disappear into fat air by quitting and get her ass back in there against Pena who's been calling her out. I don't watch a lot of female fights but I happened to catch one of Pena's fight and I believe she's a good match up for Ronda to get an armbar over. Pena, like most WMMA fighters, suck. She's stiff as a board with her striking (just like Ronda), and uses a lot of force to get her opponents to the ground where Ronda has the advantage basically the clinch. Pena isn't the threat to knock her senseless like Holly and Amanda was.

If I was her manager or her daddy Edmond I'd push her ass to get in there 1 more time and stop being a Do Nothing Bitch. She can actually win this fight and from there retire on a W.

After that minute is over, then what are we supposed to watch?

Look man, I don't like Honda either, BUT - I don't want to see her get killed in there.

Gal is a couple more clean punches from going full tard at this stage.

Last edited:
Dude, that hate party is over.

We got bigger and blacker issues to talk about.

Ronda has no interest in MMA. It was apparent the second she lost to Holm. The second she lost, the fire was gone. It was also apparent she wasnt a fighter. Conor, for all his shenanigans, is a fighter at heart. Ronda WILL retire. She aint coming back.

I think we can all agree her career is over, so lets move on....she's old news now.

TS wants Ronda to co main cause shes a woman

sexist thread is sexist

Agreed, but Rousey is a main-eventer by any stretch of the imagination.

Pena has been running her mouth so much it's a sellable fight, but Ronda's done. Even with a year of striking she still gets lit up by Nunes. She only wants attention when she's winning, so my guess is we never hear from her again.

Queen DNB is never competing in a professional fight again.

I fully expect to see her in some dumb celebrity reality show though.

Back