UFC promos use to be so much better. GSP vs Diaz vs Condit was awesome.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Hyped me up way more than this current Dillashaw, Cruz, Cody thing. I am not talking about skill level, that is debatable, but in terms of HYPE.

The hype in GSP's era was awesome. From 17:00 on, shit was HYPED. "Nick Diaz deserves a beatdown"

And fun fact, Nick Diaz and GSP has have the same number of fights since their match, 1.

Hyped me up way more than this current Dillashaw, Cruz, Cody thing. I am not talking about skill level, that is debatable, but in terms of HYPE.

The hype in GSP's era was awesome. From 17:00 on, shit was HYPED. "Nick Diaz deserves a beatdown"

Congrats. You are one of the Shertards that Dana hooked with his bullshit con artistry. Hype up Diaz and his "Championship" to make idiots think he belonged in the same cage with elite fighters.

Me? I'd rather see good fights than stupid hype jobs. I'm not as easily conned.

Congrats. You are one of the Shertards that Dana hooked with his bullshit con artistry. Hype up Diaz and his "Championship" to make idiots think he belonged in the same cage with elite fighters.

Example of low IQ post. Nick Diaz was red hot at the time, there was no reason to not think the fight wasn't gonna be hype. Everytime Diaz fight, its HYPPPPPED, stupid idiot.

yodelerty-20141125T050637-xt62m2z.gif

One of my favorites. I bought the PPV not even knowing what the card was.

He was the strikeforce champ ??? What's the problem
He was on an 11 fight win streak when he was set for gsp. He beat condit in a lot of people's eyes so let's call it 12

He was the strikeforce champ ??? What's the problem
He was on an 11 fight win streak when he was set for gsp. He beat condit in a lot of people's eyes so let's call it 12

Great, he was SF Can Crushing Champ. He won that belt by beating a guy (Zaromskis) who never won any fights in SF, and was never good enough to be in the UFC. He defended against another guy (Santos) whose only SF win was against Zaromskis. Then he beat Daley, who had a losing record in SF.

He lost 4/5 rounds to Condit. He was dominated by fat, over-the-hill LW BJ Penn in the first round of their fight, before out-of-shape BJ gassed. Outstruck 33 - 20. Lost every minute of every round to GSP. Lost every exchange with injured, over-the-hill Silva.

Nick Diaz is a 0.500 UFC fighter that Dana conned fools like you into thinking he was worthy of a championship fight.

Those prime time promos were also expensive to make. You do get what you pay for.

Great, he was SF Can Crushing Champ. He won that belt by beating a guy (Zaromskis) who never won any fights in SF, and was never good enough to be in the UFC. He defended against another guy (Santos) whose only SF win was against Zaromskis. Then he beat Daley, who had a losing record in SF.

He lost 4/5 rounds to Condit. He was dominated by fat, over-the-hill LW BJ Penn in the first round of their fight, before out-of-shape BJ gassed. Outstruck 33 - 20. Lost every minute of every round to GSP. Lost every exchange with injured, over-the-hill Silva.

Nick Diaz is a 0.500 UFC fighter that Dana conned fools like you into thinking he was worthy of a championship fight.
Agree with some of what you wrote

However Diaz is a 500 UFC fighter but fighting the beat of the best par none. Maybe he lost the first to bj but put on a clinic and I mean clinic after that round. Condit Diaz fight was a lot closer then you say. Also condit is probably in the top 5-6 welterweights ever.

Back