Classic Brendan Schaub Video

Cannot wait for ralek to get a beatdown for a paycheck

xIaW4Jp.gif

Gross, Schaub defending himself is painful to listen too.

That was a ridiculous performance and an even more ridiculous attempt to defend his performance, look at Chael when he grappled Galvao, he tried to grapple, very defence oriented but still, he at least tried to compete.

Schaub did everything he could to avoid the match at all cost, it takes two to tango.

On top of that, he sounds very dumb when he talks, as he does on his podcast, which I still find entertaining thanks to Bryan Callen, but it gets pretty annoying when the guy still can't even properly pronounce "Nurmagomedov" and instead still refers to Khabib as "Nurgamedov".

I don't hate on him at all, but I still have a really hard time believing that a guy that have a very limited vocabulary and really tough time expressing himself could have any success in Comedy, where your words are literally your weapon.
He is trying to take the fast track in comedy, he would not perform at the comedy store or the laugh factory if it wasn't for him befriending Callen and Rogan.

Without watching the video I would just like to say that I agree, 100%

ADCC Schaub, people just didn't understand what they were watching.

Schaub got a lot of hate for that match but why didn't that guy get off his ass and be offensive?

It's his sport, show everyone what's up.

But while shutting it down, was there a level you went to beyond shutting it down? lol!

As long as someone says "bro" and "my man" enough times, that is more than enough to come out on top of any debate.

That was a ridiculous performance and an even more ridiculous attempt to defend his performance, look at Chael when he grappled Galvao, he tried to grapple, very defence oriented but still, he at least tried to compete.

Schaub did everything he could to avoid the match at all cost, it takes two to tango.

On top of that, he sounds very dumb when he talks, as he does on his podcast, which I still find entertaining thanks to Bryan Callen, but it gets pretty annoying when the guy still can't even properly pronounce "Nurmagomedov" and instead still refers to Khabib as "Nurgamedov".

I don't hate on him at all, but I still have a really hard time believing that a guy that have a very limited vocabulary and really tough time expressing himself could have any success in Comedy, where your words are literally your weapon.
He is trying to take the fast track in comedy, he would not perform at the comedy store or the laugh factory if it wasn't for him befriending Callen and Rogan.

I found it funny that he was hating on cm punk for his first fight to be in the UFC without earning it. Coming from a guy who is doing "comedy" At big event and he's never done the leg work 99% of other comedians have. Make your money while you can my man.

Back