Tyron Woodley hinting at the UFC and fans being racist (again) in new TV interview

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Stephen Thompson being an absolute class act as always and Tyron still calls him disrespectful and entitled.. I don't get it Woodleys great but he seems so salty and sensitive man what gives?

You didn't see the 6 other threads about this exact subject?

The girl doing the interview really wanted him to say that. No shame.

"Fans in general go through genres of fighter.. Now they like doing razzle dazzle flashy stuff, before then it was fight to the death, some people say that's a racist sport"

Woodley makes sense, then you're mind blown.

just because I'm a white dude doesn't mean I'm a racist

I feel racially discriminated by Woodley

LOL. At this point, people are just starting threads so the whole front page is nothing but "Woodley is racist".

The girl doing the interview really wanted him to say that. No shame.

"Fans in general go through genres of fighter.. Now they like doing razzle dazzle flashy stuff, before then it was fight to the death, some people say that's a racist sport"

Woodley makes sense, then you're mind blown.

Of course she did. Women are the first group to cling to victimhood status despite "proud single mother" bio on tinder. The silver medal for subscribing to victimhood is the BLM group.

Nobody likes victimhood and the only reason men tolerate it from women is because they want to SMASH. That is it.

If he keeps saying it i might just believe him

LOL. At this point, people are just starting threads so the whole front page is nothing but "Woodley is racist".

Isn't he? He is playing that game. If he STFU, I would have still been a fan but, I denounce everyone that plays up the victimhood card. Its gross.

I would love to see Someone shoop doing the MP Rousey with TWs face lol

Tyron is another one of those guys who will coast through life and blame all of his shortcomings on racism.

The disrespect for Woodley and other African American fighters will stop once racism from MMA is eliminated.

Tyron is fighting an uphill battle, ladies and gentlemen, make no mistake about it

Wonderboy is viewed as the great white hope by MMA fans which leads to racist comments been directed to Woodley via social media and booing at press conferences.

The UFC fanbase is racist.

Boxing fanbase is not racist.

People still don't understand that the fanbase, is completely opposite.

UFC has a fanbase that roots for White Fighters, that loves white fighters with the "It" factor...If they are cocky, they are loved.

However if black/brown fighter with the "IT" factor is cocky, expect them to be hated by the UFC fanbase...Thats why it's hard for black/brown fighters to make as much money as white fighters in the current scheme of things.

The UFC fanbase likes black/brown fighters who arn't cocky but they are never superstars.

Wait, there are no racist sherdoggers?

You didn't see the 6 other threads about this exact subject?

Guys, this is his view.

I feel like every single interview he does we'll see more of these threads, but it's never new comments. It's literally the same point of view he's expressed several times. If he said something NEW about it I could understand but why the exact same comments get new threads.

When Cerrone was throwing around the N word, they were shutting down threads..... saying there were enough. I guarantee you there are more Tyrun racist threads than maybe all Cerrone threads combined. Yet they let these run unchecked.

Bad stuff, mods.

I think Sherdog is racist, just like the UFC and MMA fans.

There.

The disrespect for Woodley and other African American fighters will stop once racism from MMA is eliminated.

Tyron is fighting an uphill battle, ladies and gentlemen, make no mistake about it

Wonderboy is viewed as the great white hope by MMA fans which leads to racist comments been directed to Woodley via social media and booing at press conferences.

The UFC fanbase is racist.

Boxing fanbase is not racist.

People still don't understand that the fanbase, is completely opposite.

UFC has a fanbase that roots for White Fighters, that loves white fighters with the "It" factor...If they are cocky, they are loved.

However if black/brown fighter with the "IT" factor is cocky, expect them to be hated by the UFC fanbase...Thats why it's hard for black/brown fighters to make as much money as white fighters in the current scheme of things.

The UFC fanbase likes black/brown fighters who arn't cocky but they are never superstars.

I think trying to talk sense on the subject of race to MMA fans is an uphill battle too. I say make jokes.

This is not the crowd to have a serious discussion on race with! Just read the threads, man.... you're pissing in the wind....

Stephen Thompson being an absolute class act as always and Tyron still calls him disrespectful and entitled.. I don't get it Woodleys great but he seems so salty and sensitive man what gives?

Only racist people get offended.

Man I can't wait for Woodley to get KTFO by Wonderboy (who I wasn't impressed with the last fight) or choked out by Maia. If not, we'll let Cerrone knock his block off ala Matt Brown.

Can't stand the Racist crybaby junk.

I guess whatever White fighter beats Woodley will called the leader of the Klan and the reincarnation of A. Hitler. LOL

This race baiter gimmick of his will pay off when there's someone to play the opposite.

Bring back the attitude era!

Yet Jones was cheered and DC booed.

Ok

Sooooo? Maybe Woodley vs. .....................Ummm? I guess Larkin instead?

What is Woodley's end game here, is it just a matter of "Any press is good press"?

Because i'm really failing to understand what Woodley's issue with rematching Wonderboy is, maybe win the fight convincingly and then you can tell Thomson to Fuck off.

Back