@Silver
Reaction score
mmaaa.jpg

Cerrone backed off and said that "he didn't know that guy was involved"
Tim Kennedy is retired for good
TJ Dillashaw just got a TUF season so he keeps his mouth shut
Cain is injured and borderline retired
GSP is a has been who can't even negotiate a higher pay

These guys have no leverage at all, Dana White killed them in less than 3 months

yup

I think a union type thing is needed in MMA but this one is done

It was dead the second they rolled out that ass clown Bjork

"Know what'll get all the other fighters on our side? That guy famous for fucking over a huge group of them for years! He knows how to fuck them over so he's perfect to help unfuck them now!"

The user?

Maybe

Kennedy retired but in his message he says that his focus now is to help other fighters get more security. I read that as he's going in this MMAAA full force now.

The ufc must use some black magic or something because it seems like this happens every single time someone tries to challenge them in some way. They always come out the winner and their challengers meet a mysterious and quick demise.

They look like a gang of freshly hired Circuit City employees straight out of a training seminar. Did they just watch a video, get a tee shirt and a pamphlet and think they were ready to conquer the UFC or something? You would think that before putting your name and career at stake for something, you'd at least do your homework on exactly what you're involving yourself with, a noble cause isn't always enough.

Do you internet?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/1...vows-to-seek-change-in-more-significant-fight
Kennedy did say that the MMA world would continue to hear from him regularly through his work with the MMAAA.

“Yeah, this is not a slow-moving thing,” he said. “This is not a lawsuit that is going to take years. You’re going to see announcements every month. You’re going to see who’s part of this outspokenly, who are athletes on the roster that have already joined. You’re going to see content about why this is important coming out. And if you saw me fight, and you saw how I fought in the cage, this is something that I think is much more important than my performance, and I’ll fight much more fiercely.”

mmaaa.jpg

Cerrone backed off and said that "he didn't know that guy was involved"
TJ Dillashaw just got a TUF season so he keeps his mouth shut
Cain is injured and borderline retired
GSP is a has been who can't even negotiate a higher pay

These guys have no leverage at all, Dana White killed them in less than 3 months

What does it matter if Kennedy is retired, TJ does TUF, Cain being injured and a retired fighter that didn't sign due to sponsorships not higher pay ( which managers take care of anyway)
Not connecting the dots.

Back