Is Krzysztof Jotko One of the Most Underrated Fighters in the UFC?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
6-1 in the UFC, 19-1 MMA record, currently on a five fight win streak, and just recently outgrappled and outstruck Thales Leites in his last fight. He is also ranked number 12 in a relatively shallow division. Yet for some reason, literally no one around here talks about him, its very strange. IMO he is one of the brightest prospects in the division and has all the tools to be a future champ. Incredibly well rounded, trains at a great camp(ATT) and is only 27. What are your thoughts on this guy?

It's rare to have a good mw under 30 so I find it weird he hasn't gotten more attention. He beat the gatekeeper of all gatekeepers(Leities) dominantly so maybe he need one more big win?

People don't talk about him because his style o fighting is so uninteresting. But he's really good and pretty young. So yeah he might be

6-1 in the UFC, 19-1 MMA record, currently on a five fight win streak, and just recently outgrappled and outstruck Thales Leites in his last fight. He is also ranked number 12 in a relatively shallow division. Yet for some reason, literally no one around here talks about him, its very strange. IMO he is one of the brightest prospects in the division and has all the tools to be a future champ. Incredibly well rounded, trains at a great camp(ATT) and is only 27. What are your thoughts on this guy?

No one talking about him because literally there are only few people who can spell his name.

I don't think he is that good. Leites looked like SHIT compared to how he looked vs Bisping. Can't take anything away from Jotko but Leites had a really bad bad night.

I don't think he's underrated just yet...Hasnt had enough fights to be underrated.Hes almost in top 10 and is talked about possibly being next big thing at 185.

if he wants to get noticed around here, he needs to do a lot more shit talking and a lot less fighting.

he was also finished by a guy who i don't consider that good and his best win is a decision vs Leites who is wildly inconsistent.

Name is too hard to remember how to spell. lol

There isn't a ton of talk about Jotko because you just have to be in awe of him.

But in all seriousness, he's been improving and has potential esp. in an aging MW division. He surprised me against McCrory and Leites.

I was really impressed with Jotko in his fight with Leites, never took much notice of him before that, but I will be paying more attention to him now. I agree that he is a solid prospect and seems to have a ton of potential.

He's super underrated and has had some great performances lately, definitely enjoy watching him fight

I was surprised at how easily he beat Leites. An eye opener for me.

I am not sold on him quite yet but the next win vs a better opponent than Leitas and I think he will be a future contender. Considering that Leitas just went to a split with Bisping (the champ) and Jotko easily beat Leitas, I think there is a lot of potential with him

I like him, guy improves a ton with each fight. Looked better than ever in his last two performances, still salty about what he did to McCrory though :(

I think that he isn't really talked about due to the fact that he rarely finishes fight, only finish he has in the UFC was that brutal KO of the Barn Cat.

xT8qAWQbqTF0SBlH7W.gif

Back