Am glad Kelvin will finally fight people his own size

Wtf
Now imagine swapping vitor out for rockhold. Fatty needs to sort his cut out pronto then beg Dana to let him have another chance at 170. Failing that he's in for a world of hurt.

Last edited:
Fatselum simply can't lay off the burritos long enough to make ww.

He's like the mexican Hendricks.

Kelvin brought it on himself not controlling how many burritos he eats.

He'll probably beat old man Vitor anyway lol.

lol what?

kelvin wasnt a big welterweight. he just has a big appetite.

I thought Kennedy would have his way with him too.but know I think Kelvin "Rumble " Gastelum will pull out the win.

Wtf
Now imagine swapping vitor out for rockhold. Fatty needs to sort his cut out pronto then beg Dana to let him have another chance at 170. Failing that he's in for a world of hurt.

Didn't Gastelum just own Kennedy? He'll be alright size isn't everything and Vitor is basically done. Just has to survive the first couple minutes then work him over which he will.

As Cung Le once said; 'It's the lighting'

Congrats on your new feels.

Kudos for avoiding the taboo for starting a thread with "I.."

Vitor will get ragdoled and retired by small fat chihuahua.

Yep, absolutely ridiculous that a guy his size can't make WW. He's an athlete, he's often at the gym, how is it not possible for him to simply not be fat? I don't get it. I truly hope Vitor knocks him out silly but it's likely it will be the other way around.

Outside of the first flurry thrown I can't really imagine Vitor being too much trouble for Kelvin, unfortunately.

I guess the upside for Gastelum is he isn't fighting TRT Vitor, otherwise he would have been in for a long fuck'n night. I still Kelvin is game, and will put up a fight.

It's funny, it appears that Kelvin is also keeping trim during this Middleweight run. lol

Obviously he is smaller than Vitor, but he looks a lot less bloated then fight week against Woodley.

I think that's smart if he is really wanting to return to WW.

Who cares about all this fighting people your own size nonsense?
If you can make the weight, who cares?

Angles, people. And as already pointed out by a lot of people, Kennedy is about the same size as Vitor and Gastelum whooped his pasty ass. He hits like a truck. I like this fight. Vitor can blitz him, Gastelum can catch him coming in, even on the ground it's a toss up. By the way I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but Vitor looks...ehm..."ready".

I want to see Dana's face if Kelvin comes in over the 185 weight limit.

Back