Props to Kennedy for acknowledging he's done

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Never really liked him but he went out with class and gave respect to young Kelvin also. We moan about fighters and then they leave and it's one less fighter to look forward to seeing get beat up.

That guy did enough moaning in his career for 10 fighters

Thank goodness we don't have to listen to another year of

images

From Whinnedy

Id not count the chickens, how many fighters "retire" and we see them back within 2 years?

Thank goodness we don't have to listen to another year of

images

From Whinnedy

Why? now he will have 100% of his time devoted to whining :D

Since USADA has been implemented he went AWOL, then 0-1 and retired.

ce2.png

As a fellow serviceman, I respect him for his service....

But as a fighter...damn...Can't say the same lol.

This means more Conor threads.. He broke up the monotony on this place, his ability to troll Sherdog was second to none.

Give props to Miesha too then. And Faber. ;)

Never really liked him but he went out with class and gave respect to young Kelvin also. We moan about fighters and then they leave and it's one less fighter to look forward to seeing get beat up.

Meh it doesn't take a lot to give up, for example:

<--- This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: gave up on achieving shit in life a long time ago.

He is one of the few fighters who should be fighting for way too long. I don't agree.

he was tested 9 times last year. i don't think it was USADA that was the problem. He's 37 and has a lot of mileage on his body. The guy has other ways to make more money than he's making in the UFC.

I dont think he would have ever been champ but i dont think he was done.

ce2.png
Not to mention pulling a gun on a USADA agent and also complaining about an agent doing their job when he forced the guy to watch him shower.

he was tested 9 times last year. i don't think it was USADA that was the problem. He's 37 and has a lot of mileage on his body. The guy has other ways to make more money than he's making in the UFC.
He claimed pre USADA that the military drug tested him therefore he was obviously clean.

As a veteran, I can absolutely tell you that the Army 100% does not test for steroids or other PEDs.

It's statements like this that always made me suspect him of PED use. And then he complains rampantly on twitter about USADA agents doing their job, after claiming he supports a clean sport. Sounds guilty as fuck tbh...

He went from a relatively competitive fight with Romero to retirement fairly quickly.

drama queen.. he will be back in less that a year.. 'still got the fire ect..'

Back