Ia JDS the most ducked fighter ever?

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seriously, I've been watching MMA since the 90s and I've never ever seen a guy no one wants to fight as much as I have with JDS.

I dont like calling professional fighters cowards while sitting on my ass on the couch and a lot of times turning down lower ranked opponents etc makes sense, but in JDS case he's like #2 in the world and a pretty good draw, so logically EVERYONE should want to fight him.

I don't get it. Are werdum, Stipe etc really that afraid of him?

Probably because on his day he can destroy anybody.

Even Cain who had the beating of him in the rematches only had to get caught once and JDS took him out.

The poor performance against overeem aside, cain is the only one to have done that really. I personally believe JDS can and would beat overeem in a rematch.

He is still a legit scary dude and that 9 win streak when he first joined the UFC is still one of the best ever.

Werdum
Struve
Crocp
Yvel
Gonzaga
Nelson
Carwin
Velasquez
Mir

*CoughsKhabibcoughs*

Seriously though, Stipe went 25 minutes with JDS in a very entertaining, brutal war. Stipe walked out with an L, yes, but he gained more from that fight than any of his wins. I don't think Stipe is ducking him, rather I think he'd like to even the score. Stipe survived Overeem's power while JDS could not. If the UFC pushes this fight, I'm picking Stipe to win the rematch via TKO. It's only been 4 months since Stipe last fought. Is normal for heavyweights. He'll return soon enough. It's not his fault that Struve pulled out of JDS' fight. I have less and less faith in UFC matchmaking these days, but hopefully we'll get a couple good HW title fights like in 2016.

vB9B5.gif

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny.gif

Because he's a terror for strikers, grapplers as well as well-rounded opponents.

Conor

Fighters get injured all the time against him for a reason. Then he takes short notice fights and you people still talk shit. If Conor was like Jones and didn't took fights like that, Nate fight would had never happen.

Didn't people refuse to give Marvin Hagler a shot for like years?

Back