Shaubs comments on floyd vs conor are bordering on delusional

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He really thinks conor can win. Ill break down why he is wrong

He mentions conors size

- this is the only point he has that makes sense. However Floyd spars with big guys all of the time and while not as big as conor, floyd did beat canelo. Canelo isnt as big as conor but he is a pro boxer. Conor is not.

He claimed floyd cant ko conor

- i disagree. Conor was hurt by nate who isnt a big puncher in of himself. Floyd hasnt shown much power since his hand problems but he has finished ricky hatton who in his prime no doubt had a better chin than mcgregor.

He also said conor would ko floyd of he connected.

- i cant agree with this either. Pac has more power than conor and couldnt ko Floyd. Neither could canelo who is a power puncher himself.

Overall i dont know if he is trolling to try and help get the masses interested in the fight or if he is really serious about his points.

Im a huge conor fan but it is just delusional to think he has a realistic chance of winning this fight.

He mentions conors size

- this is the only point he has that makes sense. However Floyd spars with big guys all of the time and while not as big as conor, floyd did beat canelo. Canelo isnt as big as conor but he is a pro boxer. Conor is not.

- i disagree. Conor was hurt by nate who isnt a big puncher in of himself. Floyd hasnt shown much power since his hand problems but he has finished ricky hatton who in his prime no doubt had a better chin than mcgregor.

- i cant agree with this either. Pac has more power than conor and couldnt ko Floyd. Neither could canelo who is a power puncher himself.

Overall i dont know if he is trolling to try and help get the masses interested in the fight or if he is really serious about his points.

Im a huge conor fan but it is just delusional to think he has a realistic chance of winning this fight.

lmfao @ Pac has more power than Conor. And Schaub is delusional???

A guy with 0 pro boxing fights will not KO a 49-0 multi-division world champion GOAT because he has a heavy left hand and has KO'd other guys with 0 pro boxing fights in a different sport. He would miss all night and get embarrassed. There's footage of Conor sparring with pro boxers 1/100th as good as Floyd and not doing well he's not touching Mayweather.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is completely retarded ESPECIALLY Brendan "100% agree" Schaub

The fight will also never happen, Conor kicks Floyd's ass in MMA or kickboxing, and none of these things mean should mean anything to anyone because they should be obvious. Lebron James is also better at basketball than Aaron Rodgers

You're the one who listens to him and takes what he says seriously

source.gif

Next go interview a bum at 7-11 and tell us his thoughts on the subject as well.

Conor has a slight chance of getting a job done because of his southpaw style and a big power but he is way too open and would get taken out easy.

he can say whatever he wants, because what are the odds Floyd grows big enough balls to accept the fight?

He mentions conors size

lmfao @ Pac has more power than Conor. And Schaub is delusional???

What pac did to margertio = more power than connor any day

canelo is way bigger than conor (and hits much much harder).

pac broke margarito's eye socket. he hits much much harder than conor.

conor punches hard for mma. he does not punch hard for boxing.

But why do you care what Schaub thinks?

He's a guy who tells dick jokes for a living.

he can say whatever he wants, because what are the odds Floyd grows big enough balls to accept the fight?

do you not know who floyd is? this is about money. that's it.

there is no element of this that involves balls or pride or any of that. this is literally just a money grab.

it isnt even a competitive fight. it is a freak show with the potential to make a ton of money because lots of idiots (myself included) would buy it even tho it'll most certainly be a waste of money.

Back