Wonderboy & Woodley on SportsCenter (FULL INTERVIEW)

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Full and complete interview with Tyron Woodley and Stephen Thompson on SportsCenter, discussions get heated to say the least.

Holy crap!.......Tyrone has an eternal whine.....he can't help himself...so sad...act like a man Tyrone, stop acting like a woosie...He wants Thompson to kiss his ass....and bow down to him.....I didn't care who won this rematch till I watched this....Now I hope Thompson whups his ass......

man race baiting at its finest. He brought up mighty mouse. Well, did it ever occur to him that MM is fighting in a midget division, and nobody gives a fuck about midgets fighting each other?

black people are never happy. they always blame white people for everything. its getting old bro. all my favorite fighters were almost always not white and i never routed for fighters because they share my skin color and id like to think most mma fans are not fans or haters based solely on race.
tyrone needs to get a personality if he wants more attention.

man race baiting at its finest. He brought up mighty mouse. Well, did it ever occur to him that MM is fighting in a midget division, and nobody gives a fuck about midgets fighting each other?

Perfect comment, given that Tyrun is constantly proving himself The King of The Mental Midgets.

Imagine how unbearable this dipshit is going to be if he loses to Wonderboy.

This is being overblown, it's not even that serious.

That whole interview was a bait fest...
As much as I dislike Woodley, he tried to stay away from it and they prodded as much as they possibly could, even her sign off was stupid.
Hell, even sticking her to do the interview was to be able to bait it better..
I'd still like to see her naked.

I lasted 3 1/2 minutes before I couldn't take anymore. Omg, stfu Woodley.

Said this in the other thread, but it bears repeating ...

Tyron is wrong, but I'm glad he called out the UFC. They have a general lazy non race bias to easily promotable fighters. Rampage for example, is charismatic, fan fave. They wanted him so bad they tried to illegally steal him from bellator.

Then there's the obvious pretty blonde bias. Why does PVZ get more press than Joanna? Nothing to do with race, just lazy PR.

Hopfully WME can see the value in a guy like Mighty Mouse. Promote him on kids shows or the nerd circuit. Try and tap some different markets ffs.

Woodley is a broken record at this point. Dude is even race baiting for MM now. Just shut up and defend the belt. If you would have just taken down Wonderboy in the 2nd, 3rd or 5th to win 3 rounds then you wouldn't be in this predicament. Wonderboy had more hype than you because he had a better streak, beat better fighters more convincingly than you did, and didn't sit on the sidelines till he got a titleshot.

he will soon be covering sports for CNN

Full and complete interview with Tyron Woodley and Stephen Thompson on SportsCenter, discussions get heated to say the least.

Hoping Wonderboy KNOCKS THE SHIT OUTTA THIS :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WOODLEY!!!

Back