So Dana offers 25 mil to Floyd....

Yeah... whatever happened to lthis fighter union shit?

Can the Reebok deal please burn in a fire, so fighters can actually made a better living please?

that's their reebok pay genius.

Yes I know. I believe I did say make more than 2500 on their own. On their own meaning sponsorship money, dummy.

Yes I know. I believe I did say make more than 2500 on their own. On their own meaning sponsorship money, dummy.

they can get sponsorships on their own. and what does that have to do with how much they offered floyd to fight?

they can get sponsorships on their own. and what does that have to do with how much they offered floyd to fight?

I don't see banners with sponsors anymore like I did back in the day.

Think about how much the fight will generate tho. Hundreds of millions of dollars. So $25 mil each isn't that great.

What I'm getting at is they'll willingly pay someone 25 mil, yet not let someone try to make more than 2500. Yes they still can have sponsors but I'm sure they'd pay more if they knew their product would be advertised on tv rather than hoping the fighter has strong social media following.

This shit again? I guess if you don't understand by now, you never will.

What do sponsors have to do with Dana's offer to Floyd?

they can only get sponsorships for outside the cage.

So, when they're on the largest stage and have the most eyes on them (in the cage), they're stuck with Reebok and $2500.

That sucks.

Didn't Schaub say that's a BIG reason he retired because he'd lose $100K per fight in sponsorships?

dana-white-money.jpg

Floyd Mayweather was 100% right. "The man that never steps into the cage, makes the most!"

Back