Jerry Ward: Ronda was overpaid!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jerry talks about Ronda fight and that she was way overpaid compared to Amanda.

I dont like ronda at all, but the reason that card did a reported 1.1 million buys was because of ronda, not nunes.

If you bring in ppv buys or views, you get paid and you get promoted. Hence why there is so much wmma headlining in the near future. It has had high ratings, so WME will promote it.

Instead of blaming Ronda, he should be sending Amanda copy....

artofthedeal.jpg

LOL at posting a Jerry Ward video, the guy is a 50 year old bodybuilding enthusiast former drug addict who admittedly injects site enhancement oils in his shoulders to look bigger.

Not enough people give a crap about WMMA- they cared about Ronda- people were paying to see RRR- Amanda wasn't putting people in the seats- It's a business- Good for Ronda for capitalizing on the opportunity

Yeah I'm serious. I googled him and he looks like some steroid brosciene guy. Cool! I totally care about his opinion in regards to Ronda's pay.

It shows the disrespect you have. He is one of the most respected faces in the fitness industry. A former pro wrestler as well as having wrestled in high school. But most importantly, he is a bodybuilder who understands culture and mindset of an athlete a great deal and is worthy of respect.

It shows the disrespect you have. He is one of the most respected faces in the fitness industry. A former pro wrestler as well as having wrestled in high school. But most importantly, he is a bodybuilder who understands culture and mindset of an athlete a great deal and is worthy of respect.
PRO WRESTLER

well that sealed it.

Bwahaahaa-- Jerry's own white knight! Is that you Jerry??!

Oh you already answered.. Well.. That's a heartbreaking story..

Back