Interview ESPN: Woodley says he is by far the worst treated champion in the history of the UFC

Dragov

Black Belt in Boxing under Edmond Tarverdyan
@Blue
Reaction score

Aldo is the worst treated champ in the UFC imo

I like The Wood.
Dont care what sherdog thinks.

The UFC is racist.

Woodley should go "full black", join the Nation of Islam and show up to events wearing dashikis and shit.

3qzjdy.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't watch the interview, how many times did he mention racism and did any of his claims actually make sense this time?

Playing you all like a fiddle with this gimmick

I like The Wood.
Dont care what sherdog thinks.

I like his fights, he's tend to be fun to watch more than not, but the constant complaining gets old, especially since some of the shit he complains about is just ridiculous (Saying it's racist for people to say he doesn't have a great gas tank lol).

I can see why he feels screwed over. Everyone mentions how Conor won his title just 2 months ago, well here's Tyron having to defend his after fighting on the same card. There shouldn't have been a rematch this quick. In fact, he shouldn't have to defend his title this quick.

Playing you all like a fiddle with this gimmick

If it is an angle it is a pretty weird one, he's not really coming off as a heel, he's just coming off as annoying. I don't see it drawing much hype for his fights.

Won the belt, his first defense was on the biggest card in history where he probably had PPV points, then booked to rematch the same guy again on PPV after he failed to beat him. Seems pretty par for the course IMO.

RDA was going to headline a PPV against Conor and make millions, gets injured and his defense is re-scheduled to a Fight Night card against a guy (at the time) who had zero name power. That's much worse treatment than Woodley has ever received.

Nah, I pretty sure they used to always shit on Tim Sylvia (when he wasn't shitting on himself).

vNsjUPm.jpeg

I like the whining from Tyrone, it's a good way to troll the WHITES.

I think Thompson wins the rematch

Aldo
they made an interim title fight immediately when guys like Dom, Cain, Pettis etc were out longer than him and he was their longest reigning champ
Woodley has already gotten more promotion than Aldo did outside of the Conor fight
Didnt give him an immediate hematch when theyve given everyone else one
Dana blatantly lied about Aldo having an injury while he was champ
UFC machine including Dana have fabricated or straight up lied about many other things related to Aldo to prop Conor

etc etc...

TJ wasnt treated that well as champ either. Neither was Serra, Sylvia, Menne etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back