The Smooth and Chaotic Groove of Lando Vannata

Myrddin Wild

~Eternal We Are~
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.flocombat.com/article/50769-the-smooth-and-chaotic-groove-of-lando-vannata#.WH-jE1yKaed

"I like to train and I like to fight.”

1468435992337.jpg

The Makdessi KO: “I came out of that spin, and as I'm turning to face John again, I see him fall. Everybody went crazy and I was like, 'Alright...cool.' *laughs* It was surreal to turn around and see someone falling over. It was a really cool moment."

giphy.gif

Training at Jackson/Wink: “We vibe off one another a lot and it's a very cool collaboration we have going on between a handful of us over there and Cub Swanson especially. We've been doing it for years. He's the one who kind of instilled that creativity into me and helped me become the fighter I am today."

587f0f4ce56e1.jpeg

"I like the matchup. [Teymur] is a quality kickboxer and he has an extensive background in K-1 and Muay Thai," Vannata said. "He thinks his striking is on a completely different level than anyone else in the UFC, but I think he's pretty basic and extremely one dimensional. He's a great kickboxer, but we are playing a different game over here.

"There are a lot of holes in Teymur's game that are about to be exposed. He has good power, but I have a lot of power in my hands, knees and feet and I'm ready to put this dude out."

lando-e1482954674584.png

"One side of me is all about this next fight and see what happens and go from there, but the other side of me says I'm going to sleep Teymur, then call out a top-20 guy. Then I'm going to sleep that next guy and call out a top-10 fighter. I'll do it again and call out a top-five guy, and by the end of the year I'm going to be ranked in the top five.”

587f0edda2f71.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice to hear that he is looking to work his way up.
But to be fair i think he deserves to call out a top 10 with a win at 209

I like Vannata but he ain't no Platinum Mike Perry yet

<{yearp}>

It was so goofy that i had to react uncle zed

<{UberTS}>
You sound delusional about this top quality thread that i spent my valuable time to create. I'm a give you dis one doe cause of your avi. :cool:

Jesus man lol, you guys actually make me not want to enter any threads about a fight I actually really like

Jesus man lol, you guys actually make me not want to enter any threads about a fight I actually really like
Why?

I just copied the highlights of the interview in put them into the OP with some cool pictures. I thought it was a pretty nice OP.

Then we just showing love for our fighter. I don't see a problem.

200.gif

Worse part of this thread so far is that big sh*t you just dumped on it. lol...

Last edited:
Back