Amanda says Miesha better than Ronda

Ragnar Lothbrok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if she realises she fought Miesha when Miesha was coming off her best win and fought Ronda when Ronda was coming off a devastating loss.

Also calls Miesha Tate a good striker which is kinda funny, I think this is why she isn't a star if I'm being honest, too dumb.

It isn't even just a match up problem, I saw a stat the other day comparing the top 3 or 4 girls records when they're fighting common opponents and Miesha is last by a shocking distance, I think she got hyped up to be something she wasn't because she's a good looking chick who can take a beating.

Nina Ansaroff & Brian Caraway Vs Travis " Hapa " Brown, trial by death match

If only the two would have ever fought each other so we'd know for sure.

Miesha is better specifically against fast strikers (like Amanda and Holly) who are Ronda's kryptonite due to being able to shoot and fight a little more defensively, so you can see why Amanda might think so.

I honestly think tate could've beaten ronda, but she had literally the worst fight iq I've seen. Her and Cat Zingano looked like legit mongoloids when they fought ronda.

"What?shes a superior grappler? OK let me engage the clinch or just throw my self at her" lmao.

That explains why she got finished by Ronda. Twice...

if Ronda had fought Nunes 4-5 fights ago, she would have killed her in the cage.

Fact

That just means Nunes would rather scissor Meisha

I honestly think tate could've beaten ronda, but she had literally the worst fight iq I've seen. Her and Cat Zingano looked like legit mongoloids when they fought ronda.

"What?shes a superior grappler? OK let me engage the clinch or just throw my self at her" lmao.
there was nothing else Miesha could do, people buy into around 70 seconds of success when it comes to striking, Miesha kept shooting for takedowns because she couldn't handle Rondas pressure. Miesha has no evasive movement or striking power to get Rondas respect.

if Ronda had fought Nunes 4-5 fights ago, she would have killed her in the cage.

Fact

Damn, so opinions are facts nowadays.
Thank you for that info, from now on I can post so many facts on here.

Exactly, I think Miesha was doing pretty well in the standup. But her style has always been to wrestle ppl to the mat because she brawls too much and can get pieced up. Played exactly into Ronda's hands.

Cat was a complete dumbass and I feel like she had the skills/ferocity to beat Ronda, just extremely poor fighter IQ in the moment. She was dealing with a lot of mental demons at the time so maybe that played into her impulsive choice.

Back